Thread: Buying Diapers Close Calls

Default Buying Diapers Close Calls

This popped in my head while at the store picking up some goodnites. Now I know there is a forum called Close Calls, but thats close calls at home or getting caught whilst in diapers, have any of you ran into someone while buying diapers? At the store? That would be terrible, I imagine seeing a close friend there, and well how would you explain that, or get out of the situation?

I did and it ended my buying in that store for the day. They were from my church and that wouldn't have been good. I'm glad I saw them before they saw me, but then, I do look around.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I did and it ended my buying in that store for the day. They were from my church and that wouldn't have been good. I'm glad I saw them before they saw me, but then, I do look around.
    That sounds terrifying! I have thought of an excuse if any1 caught me buying diapers, I would probably say they were for a donation at school or something.

I go two towns away so that happens because about half the time I shop where I live I run into people I know!

I saw a lady from church. I don't know if she saw me, but did the deal anyway. Sometimes little can stand between me and a wetting!

I was at the pharmacy I buy at, preparing for buying diapers the next day(I can't remember why), and I saw a friend's mom. Talked a bit, just bought some M&Ms and left.

Came back the next day and bought some diapers.

I've seen two people my parents know when buying diapers (different days). One was outside the store though, so I put the diapers safely in my bag, and the other one didn't see me. Was still quite scary.

I walk round first to make sure no one is in that I know don't know what id do if they were already in my basket and they saw me though