Thread: Hello adisc

Default Hello adisc

Having just turned 18, I'm reactivating this account mostly to post on a few threads I find really funny. I enjoy bdsm, DL and using diapers, reading diaper stories and discussing fantasies and such, but not sissy material, and am neutral towards AB parts of the fetish - some are more interesting than others.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-Sep-2012 at 01:23. Reason: removed contact info

corncakes11

hello. my name is Austin. I am freshly new to this "community." If I do something wrong that I'm not supposed to on this site, try not to correct me as I am very sensitive to criticism and insults, and to people who tell me what to do. I am only 13 years old, and I am extremely attracted to diapers. [removed]
    Last edited by Trevor; 03-Sep-2012 at 00:53. Reason: Unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by ryaxnb View Post
    Having just turned 18, I'm reactivating this account mostly to post on a few threads I find really funny. I enjoy bdsm, DL and using diapers, reading diaper stories and discussing fantasies and such, but not sissy material, and am neutral towards AB parts of the fetish - some are more interesting than others.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah I basicly enjoy what just say(the part between DL). So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Last edited by archer; 03-Sep-2012 at 12:40.