Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction 0815

Default Introduction 0815

Hi,

I guess introductions on my side are in order. My nickname comes from a saying in German, where when you title something 08/15 it is regular, nothing special. I see it as that I am a regular (relatively anonymous) internet user. I chose that nick because it has just about nothing to do with me or my interests. I use a different nick for different interests, so unless it is diaper related anybody going by 08/15 is not me.

OK, now on to some details. I currently live in Germany, but spent a significant part of my life in the UK. I am a graduated Scientist.

As to my interest in diapers, I would say I am mostly a DL and have no real interest in AB things (although AB stories if written well enough can still hold my interest). My interest in diapers began at about 14 years old, but I never got to wear diapers proper until I was about 17 and living on my own. I went 24/7 a few times back then, usually for a few weeks or months at a time, but my parents (where I stayed when not at University) tried to discourage diapers and I had to stop.

Back then I did not know why, but diapers gave me a great sense of security and gernerally helped reduce the stress of everyday life. But to understand that I would probably have to explain a bit further.

I was diagnosed with Asperger Autism several years ago (six, seven, eight? I don't know anymore). Being around a lot of people is difficult for me, the less familiar I am with the situation the more difficult and stressful. What some people consider a good time, like going into a place that plays loud music, is full of people and talking with people they barely know, would be a nightmare for me. This is partially since my ears are quite sensitive and discos and clubs are always so loud the noise is painful to me, as well as the fact that I notice the usually horrible use of sound equipment. The base is usually clipped (too loud for the speakers to handle) resulting in painful high frequency artifacts that I hear.

Anyway, I always had the problem that whenever I was immersed in some topic or activity I would not notice my bladder until it was *very full*. I would have to run to the toilet. Another problem was that if I did not get to a toilet in time if that happened, my bladder sort of cramped shut. This was painful and usually took about 10-30min to convince my body that I was indeed sitting on a toilet and releasing that cramped shut bladder.

Anyway, early in March 2008, I decided I finally had enough of all that, after another painful cramped shut bladder and a considerable wet spot in my underwear before I cramped shut, and that I would go back into diapers. I ordered diapers online and when I received them on the 11th of March 2008 I have gone back to wearing 24/7 and am until now. At first it was not intended as anything so permanent as I thought I might get tired of it or something, but diapers help me so much that about a year later I decided that this time was going to be permanent.

I have told my now girlfriend on the day I started. We got to know each other on the internet and back then I had visited her place twice and had seen her IRL about five times. I had known her for a few years (we were chatting a lot) back then and I dreaded her answer to my confession. She was very accepting and actually a bit interested. Soon after that event we started our relationship.

I moved into her place once I was able to and spent two years living with her. I took a job (that was too good to not accept) in another city two years ago and could only visit her every other weekend (where our scedules where both free). Recently she moved here as well, and we are again living together. She actually likes me being in diapers and won't allow me to walk around the flat without, mostly because I told her that I sometimes wet without noticing.

After I had gone back to 24/7 in 2008 I got very used to wearing diapers in all kinds of situations. Back then I sometimes had problems wetting when I was around other people and would even get that cramping problem because of it, but now I can wet just about everywhere. I have noticed that people don't notice what they don't expect if you don't rub their noses in it. Even being double diapered will not be noticed if you wear black jeans (you can not see exacts shapes as well when they are black) that where bought for being worn over diapers.

By now I am not really all that concerned anymore about people noticing. I still try to be relatively discreet and prefer not to be noticed, but the paranoia I had about it is totally gone. If someone notices, so what. I wear them because they help me cope with everyday life (and because it feels good).

I have decided that if I am ever asked about it I will bend the truth and say I had an accident (well I did wet myself that day, but people will think car crash or other injury) and have little control (which is true by now) and have to wear them (also true, since I would probably end up in wet trousers if I did not). I hate lieing, but I have no problem in nudjung people to fill the blanks I leave in my story in the way I want.

I think the fact that I decided to wear diapers as a choice, even though I was capable to live without, is not something most people would understand. So usually they would assume I had no choice back then, instead the reality that it was a choice back then and has gradually gone over to no choice over time.

Well, I notice that I have already written a massive post, so I leave it like that for now. Any questions, just ask. I will answer if it is not too personal.

Quote Originally Posted by 0815 View Post
    Hi,

I guess introductions on my side are in order. My nickname comes from a saying in German, where when you title something 08/15 it is regular, nothing special. I see it as that I am a regular (relatively anonymous) internet user. I chose that nick because it has just about nothing to do with me or my interests. I use a different nick for different interests, so unless it is diaper related anybody going by 08/15 is not me.

OK, now on to some details. I currently live in Germany, but spent a significant part of my life in the UK. I am a graduated Scientist.

As to my interest in diapers, I would say I am mostly a DL and have no real interest in AB things (although AB stories if written well enough can still hold my interest). My interest in diapers began at about 14 years old, but I never got to wear diapers proper until I was about 17 and living on my own. I went 24/7 a few times back then, usually for a few weeks or months at a time, but my parents (where I stayed when not at University) tried to discourage diapers and I had to stop.

Back then I did not know why, but diapers gave me a great sense of security and gernerally helped reduce the stress of everyday life. But to understand that I would probably have to explain a bit further.

I was diagnosed with Asperger Autism several years ago (six, seven, eight? I don't know anymore). Being around a lot of people is difficult for me, the less familiar I am with the situation the more difficult and stressful. What some people consider a good time, like going into a place that plays loud music, is full of people and talking with people they barely know, would be a nightmare for me. This is partially since my ears are quite sensitive and discos and clubs are always so loud the noise is painful to me, as well as the fact that I notice the usually horrible use of sound equipment. The base is usually clipped (too loud for the speakers to handle) resulting in painful high frequency artifacts that I hear.

Anyway, I always had the problem that whenever I was immersed in some topic or activity I would not notice my bladder until it was *very full*. I would have to run to the toilet. Another problem was that if I did not get to a toilet in time if that happened, my bladder sort of cramped shut. This was painful and usually took about 10-30min to convince my body that I was indeed sitting on a toilet and releasing that cramped shut bladder.

Anyway, early in March 2008, I decided I finally had enough of all that, after another painful cramped shut bladder and a considerable wet spot in my underwear before I cramped shut, and that I would go back into diapers. I ordered diapers online and when I received them on the 11th of March 2008 I have gone back to wearing 24/7 and am until now. At first it was not intended as anything so permanent as I thought I might get tired of it or something, but diapers help me so much that about a year later I decided that this time was going to be permanent.

I have told my now girlfriend on the day I started. We got to know each other on the internet and back then I had visited her place twice and had seen her IRL about five times. I had known her for a few years (we were chatting a lot) back then and I dreaded her answer to my confession. She was very accepting and actually a bit interested. Soon after that event we started our relationship.

I moved into her place once I was able to and spent two years living with her. I took a job (that was too good to not accept) in another city two years ago and could only visit her every other weekend (where our scedules where both free). Recently she moved here as well, and we are again living together. She actually likes me being in diapers and won't allow me to walk around the flat without, mostly because I told her that I sometimes wet without noticing.

After I had gone back to 24/7 in 2008 I got very used to wearing diapers in all kinds of situations. Back then I sometimes had problems wetting when I was around other people and would even get that cramping problem because of it, but now I can wet just about everywhere. I have noticed that people don't notice what they don't expect if you don't rub their noses in it. Even being double diapered will not be noticed if you wear black jeans (you can not see exacts shapes as well when they are black) that where bought for being worn over diapers.

By now I am not really all that concerned anymore about people noticing. I still try to be relatively discreet and prefer not to be noticed, but the paranoia I had about it is totally gone. If someone notices, so what. I wear them because they help me cope with everyday life (and because it feels good).

I have decided that if I am ever asked about it I will bend the truth and say I had an accident (well I did wet myself that day, but people will think car crash or other injury) and have little control (which is true by now) and have to wear them (also true, since I would probably end up in wet trousers if I did not). I hate lieing, but I have no problem in nudjung people to fill the blanks I leave in my story in the way I want.

I think the fact that I decided to wear diapers as a choice, even though I was capable to live without, is not something most people would understand. So usually they would assume I had no choice back then, instead the reality that it was a choice back then and has gradually gone over to no choice over time.

Well, I notice that I have already written a massive post, so I leave it like that for now. Any questions, just ask. I will answer if it is not too personal.
    Hi Willkommen in ADISC.
    Gute Nacht(it's night in here)

That is Indonesian trying to speak German(mine not so good I'm only knew few words). Well nice intro there you manage to tell your "adventure" in DL life. But Diapers do not rule our lives so what is your hobbies or interest (I hope that is not too personal to you). Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Well I am kind of a computer geek and hacker.
    I programm a lot, like theoretical and practical (if legal) thought about overcoming just about all kinds of security systems.
    I do a lot of programming, both for fun and profit.
    I am a scientist with backgound in Physics and Chemistry.

If I gave the impression that diapers ruled my life, it came over wrong. They don't, I do wear and use them 24/7 but by now they are just regular underwear for me.

Well I am kind of a computer geek and hacker.
    I programm a lot, like theoretical and practical (if legal) thought about overcoming just about all kinds of security systems.
    I do a lot of programming, both for fun and profit.
    I am a scientist with backgound in Physics and Chemistry.

If I gave the impression that diapers ruled my life, it came over wrong. They don't, I do wear and use them 24/7 but by now they are just regular underwear for me.
    No don't get me wrong it just parable when someone in intro didn't say much about their lives beside their AB/DL. It doesn't mean diapers rules our lives.

Well I'm complete opposite of you I'm not very good at computer and I'm more to History thing rather then Physics or Chemistry. But we do have many computer geek in here sadly they're not online right now but I'm sure more people will post tomorrow. Anyway I hope you found anything you're looking here.

You have a nice Messerschmitt Me 262 as your Avatar though.

Hi,

Hello and welcome! It's good to see that you've adjusted to your situation. I imagine that it's one of those personal journeys that has so much more to the story than can be consolidated into a simple forum post. I got hit by a large (American-sized large!) SUV that ran a red light at 40 miles per hour (64 km/h) and hit me on my bike ride to work. When I talk about it now, there's a very short version and a short version, with something like the full version reserved only for those that are really interested that catch me in a mood where I'm willing to talk about it. Forgive me if I'm reading into your post more than you wanted or intended, though.

So aside from the diapers, what sorts of things do you get up to for fun then? Any games, hobbies, interests, activities?

And again, welcome!
    Last edited by GoldDragonAurkarm; 02-Sep-2012 at 17:13. Reason: Removed the stupid double post!

BobOfLight

Hallo,

Schön das du hier bist.
    Ich bin froh darüber eine so (außer)gewöhnliche Person in ADISC kennenzulernen.

Das war das Deutsch eines deutschen Schülers der zu höflich klingt,
    besonders wenn man bedenk, dass die Ferien morgen enden.

For the english readers:

Hello,

It's nice that your here.
    Im happy about getting to know such an (extra)ordinary person in ADISC.

This was the english (german in the original) of a german student (high school in America, Gymnasiale Oberstufe in Germany. 10th Grade in general) who sounds overly polite,
    especially if you consider that vacation ends tomorrow.

P.s. Is there other stuff you do rather than hacking? What do you enjoy during your free time?

Moin BobOfLight,

ja, 'aussergewöhnlich' beschreibt mich recht gut.
    Vokabeln wie 'eigenartig' und 'verrückt' wurden auch schon benutzt um mich zu beschreiben.
    Es stimmt irgendwie, ich habe eine 'eigene Art', bin in dem Sinn 'verrückt' in dem ich abseits der Gesellschaft stehe und diese mehr von aussen beobachte und mich manchmal frage was einige der eigenartigen Rituale sollen.
    Dein Post ist da nicht ganz eindeutig, du wohnst in Deutschland?

<translation language="en">
    Yes, extraordinary describes me quite well.
    Words like 'eigenartig' (kind of like 'strange' but literally 'own kind') and 'verrückt' (usually means 'crazy' but more literally 'displaced') have been used to describe me.
    It is kind of true, I do have 'my own kind' (of being) and I am 'verrückt' in the sense that I am displaced from society, looking upon it from the outside and thinking why they are doing some of their weird rituals.
    Your post was a bit ambiguous, you are living in Germany.
    </translation>

Anyway, what else do I like to do, I read a lot (if I find the time, which currently is mostly on the bus from and to work) and sometimes I play computer games on the weekends. Although a lot less since I started my current job. I simply don't have as much time as I used to.

I also do some Geocaching, which is about the only reason I go hiking somewhere. I hate going for a walk without a clear destination, Geocaching (and also Geohashing) gives me a clear destination that makes it interesting.

Btw, hacking is definitely in my free time.
    Last edited by 0815; 02-Sep-2012 at 18:24. Reason: Addition

BobOfLight

Moin BobOfLight,

ja, 'aussergewöhnlich' beschreibt mich recht gut.
    Vokabeln wie 'eigenartig' und 'verrückt' wurden auch schon benutzt um mich zu beschreiben.
    Es stimmt irgendwie, ich habe eine 'eigene Art', bin in dem Sinn 'verrückt' in dem ich abseits der Gesellschaft stehe und diese mehr von aussen beobachte und mich manchmal frage was einige der eigenartigen Rituale sollen.
    Dein Post ist da nicht ganz eindeutig, du wohnst in Deutschland?

<translation language="en">
    Yes, extraordinary describes me quite well.
    Words like 'eigenartig' (kind of like 'strange' but literally 'own kind') and 'verrückt' (usually means 'crazy' but more literally 'displaced') have been used to describe me.
    It is kind of true, I do have 'my own kind' (of being) and I am 'verrückt' in the sense that I am displaced from society, looking upon it from the outside and thinking why they are doing some of their weird rituals.
    Your post was a bit ambiguous, you are living in Germany.
    </translation>

Anyway, what else do I like to do, I read a lot (if I find the time, which currently is mostly on the bus from and to work) and sometimes I play computer games on the weekends. Although a lot less since I started my current job. I simply don't have as much time as I used to.

I also do some Geocaching, which is about the only reason I go hiking somewhere. I hate going for a walk without a clear destination, Geocaching (and also Geohashing) gives me a clear destination that makes it interesting.

Btw, hacking is definitely in my free time.
    Es wäre doch verrückt in dieser verrückten Welt verrückt zu sein.
    Und ja, ich lebe in Deutschland.
    Geocaching ist auch spannend.

Oh, welche Videospiele?

In english:

Wouldn't it be crazy not to be crazy in such a crazy world. And yes, I live in Germany. Geocaching is interestig.

And which Videogames do you play?

Most recently I have been addicted to 'SpaceChem' on some weekends. Whenever I start playing it I can't stop.
    But other than that I love role-playing games (especcially in first person view). I love Fallout 1-3 & LV, really like the recent DeusEx and occationally like to play a realistic flight-sim. I really like 'Take on Helicopters' in this category (quite realistic Helicopter simulation), although I was a little bis disappointed by there being so few Missions.