Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really Really Strange Dreams

Default Really Really Strange Dreams

OK last night I got the weirdest dream of all. I'm in the living room with my mom and dad beside me and holding my hand is this handsome guy looks like the same age as me. It turned on I tell my parents that I am Gay and he is my partner. My mom suddenly burst into tears while shouting "Why Archer why? You're not the same as you used to be" while my dad with disgust looked at both of us and then start shouting "You're not my son anymore you're just (censored) Get out of my home"

Let me get this straight I'm not exactly gay I'm still unsure about my Sexual Orientation And surprisingly I don't recognized the guy beside me afterall he looked more Caucasian. But he speaks Indonesian and I couldn't remember his name.

After we got kicked out of my house we went straight into my car during the journey I cry and he keeps holding my hand and said "It's okay Archer It is hard people don't recognize us but we still have each other". And we stop at our apartment and then he comfort me by being "Daddy" He brings Diaper,Paci, An Collar(WTF?) then he puts all of that to me. Then he said "Okay now it's our friend" We open our phone and updating our status in facebook by saying "I'm Gay and I'm engaged with my partner..." Of course everyone start using horrible words and some simply saying "I'm not your friend anymore". I burst into cry while he said "It's okay our friend simply don't understand our love" He then kiss me after that I woke up

After Wake up I do feel something strange I'm sweaty like I just doing run. My body feel shake and I don't know why I start to sobbing little bit.then I fall asleep again. It is very strange dream it combines my unsure sexual orientation, MY TBDL side and I know what Collar mean to be honest I'm recently interested at BDSM Animal-Roleplay. I just want to tell my strange dreams to everyone.

Spaniel

Hmmm, I have never gotten a dream of that nature. Maybe its your mind running a simulation of what might happen if you tell your parents about your TBDL side. Not quite sure, I have had a dream where I was in a love triangle, but none of me coming out.

But I think it's not about TBDL side of me. is more to my curious and confuse about my Sexual Orientation. I'm really confused right now whether I am Gay or Straight.

Spaniel

Oh, so your saying it probably has nothing to do with infantilism. My experience with dreams is they usually are puzzles, and you have to figure them out. Back to the topic at hand. Have you had a girlfriend or boyfriend yet?

Well it did have some infantilism in it as you can see. And I'm still figure out what the dream means. Oh yeah I'm single now but I used to have girlfriend although we hooked up for about 2 years. We finally broke up and I realized I am dating a Psychopath girl.

PS: 777 post.

i have had a very similar experience, Archer;

it isn't a dream as such. it's your subconscious kicking your conscious in the ass so it will get off the fence..... in other words, someone in that brain of yours knows what the hell they are/want..... even if you don't...... lol
    just one old queens opinion.

Spaniel

Proud about the 777 posts
    also how was she a psychopath? Is she a stalker or something?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i have had a very similar experience, Archer;

it isn't a dream as such. it's your subconscious kicking your conscious in the ass so it will get off the fence..... in other words, someone in that brain of yours knows what the hell they are/want..... even if you don't...... lol
    just one old queens opinion.
    Hmm So it's just an illusion or deep down in my heart I did want to do things that I'm not sure of (Gay,BDSM).

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniel View Post
    Proud about the 777 posts
    also how was she a psychopath? Is she a stalker or something?
    No she is an antisocial freak who keep annoying me with unimportant stuff. I should listen to my friends in first place. I should realize the mistake I made. Oh and she is total B***h.

it's your subconscious, not mine. but a "collar" has more to do with possession or ownership. as in your gay daddy taking some control of your life.....
    do you feel as if you are losing control of your life by chance.....

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    it's your subconscious, not mine. but a "collar" has more to do with possession or ownership. as in your gay daddy taking some control of your life.....
    do you feel as if you are losing control of your life by chance.....
    Thanks I got some lead that maybe can solved my mysterious dream. Do I losing control of my life by chance? Possibly.