Thread: Hi!

Wink Hi!

New here....just wanted to say hello. Interested in learning more about this site. Mid-30's dl, life long bedwetting issues. Hope to make some friends. In my spare time, which is little, I enjoy all sorts of sports, being outdoors, staying active. Take care.

A.

Welcome to the ADISC community, my friend!! There are lots of people here that probably want to meet such newcomers like you. I hope you enjoy yourself. Oh and I am pretty happy to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by aj15s83 View Post
    New here....just wanted to say hello. Interested in learning more about this site. Mid-30's dl, life long bedwetting issues. Hope to make some friends. In my spare time, which is little, I enjoy all sorts of sports, being outdoors, staying active. Take care.

A.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well we do sure have lot of outdoor fan here although I'm more to indoor person though. So what is your favorite sports? You must be busy guy since you don't get much spare time. Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.
    Last edited by archer; 01-Sep-2012 at 08:31.

Oh geeze, disc golf, hunting, boating, softball, pretty much you name it. I hate being cooped up indoors. Thanks for making me feel welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by aj15s83 View Post
    Oh geeze, disc golf, hunting, boating, softball, pretty much you name it. I hate being cooped up indoors. Thanks for making me feel welcome!
    A complete opposite of me I only enjoyed two outdoor activity: Playing football with my mates and playing war games with my airsoft club. Hey it's fine I mean we are ADISC the most friendliest site in the internet(literally). Well it's nice to talk with you and I hope we can see each other more in here.