Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Wet Diaper

Default First Wet Diaper

Yesterday I was in a perfect situation to wear and wet my diaper, except I didn't have to pee. I wanted to soooooooo bad and I tried really hard to pee but, I couldn't. So, I poured some warm water in my diaper. It felt so good, I loved it. I was wearing a pull up Ateends and it help quite a bit of water very well. I can't wait untill I can wet my diaper by peeing in it.

Yeah as good as it felt wetting your diaper with water like that.. nothing compares to the real thing. It's a totally different class of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by codebreaker View Post
    Yeah as good as it felt wetting your diaper with water like that.. nothing compares to the real thing. It's a totally different class of experience.
    I bet, I want to wet one with my pee really bad. I can't wait to experience the feeling of sitting in your own wet diaper. It was pretty fun wearing the one I wet with water, I squeezed it, sat in it and put my pants on over it just to get the experience. It was an awsome feeling.
    Last edited by Trevor; 01-Sep-2012 at 22:46. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

That great, I've done that before too =)

If you want to do the real thing, diaper up, relax and try to imagine yourself using a toilet normally. Better still, go stand in front of one if you can. After a couple of times it'll happen more naturally.

CheckeredDots

I did that a couple of times before, too... It actually feels pretty good, and doesn't smell like pee does. But, what I usually do is just drink a lot of fluids so that there almost won't be any waste in my urine, and I'll basically just pee water. That's the most enjoyable experience, in my opinion anyway.

Thaguy123

If you need to go and just can't try to put cold water on your feets (or stand on ice :P)

StI hope you get to pee in your nappy soon because when you do its a great feeling and so is being in a wet one ,but you may find that you think your going to leak but when you know you can trust the padding it comes easy so just relax and enjoy a great pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekymonkeys88 View Post
    That great, I've done that before too =)

If you want to do the real thing, diaper up, relax and try to imagine yourself using a toilet normally. Better still, go stand in front of one if you can. After a couple of times it'll happen more naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by CheckeredDots View Post
    I did that a couple of times before, too... It actually feels pretty good, and doesn't smell like pee does. But, what I usually do is just drink a lot of fluids so that there almost won't be any waste in my urine, and I'll basically just pee water. That's the most enjoyable experience, in my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by boroughbaby View Post
    StI hope you get to pee in your nappy soon because when you do its a great feeling and so is being in a wet one ,but you may find that you think your going to leak but when you know you can trust the padding it comes easy so just relax and enjoy a great pleasure.
    Thanks everybody. Like I said I can't wait to pee in my diaper. I had no idea this perfect opertunity to wear was going to happen so, like 20 minutes before I was diapered I had went in the toilet. I don't get to wear very often so any time I can wear is realy great.
    Last edited by Trevor; 04-Sep-2012 at 22:54. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Give it time it will happen. I pee in my diaper every night and love it.