Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question!!!

Default Question!!!

Okay, I've been contemplating wearing diapers to class at school... But I am concerned with the noise -__- Any tips on what kind of pants to wear when wearing a diaper? My diaper is a Pampers Cruiser/BabyDry and I am in college. Any tips greatly appreciated!

-TexasToddler

The pampers cruiser/babydry is a cloth backed one, and makes slim to no noise on its own.
    Just wear some underwear over it and normal, non skin tight pants over that.

Noise is seldom an issue, but smell is....

Okay, thanks! Yeah, it doesn't make a TON of noise like Depends or old school pampers. Ooohhhh smell is true- I wear cologne often, I bet that will cover it up. Just can't wet it

Jeans and underwear will cover up most/all sound. Smell shouldn't really be an issue if it's covered up. I can wet and perfume/cologne will get rid of any smells.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Jeans and underwear will cover up most/all sound. Smell shouldn't really be an issue if it's covered up. I can wet and perfume/cologne will get rid of any smells.
    I had never thought of using cologne before to mask the smell. I never dared to wear outside for fear of just that. Good idea. Does it require a lot of cologne or just a strong type cologne?

If you wear a decent diaper pee-pee doesn't make too much smell, especially if you change fairly soon. You don't want to poo-poo though.

I've worn bambinos under some underwear and slacks. If you're terribly worried about noise, put half a tin of tic-tacs in your pocket, or some change. If you have keys, put them on your belt.

Quote Originally Posted by CrosseyedAndPainless View Post
    I had never thought of using cologne before to mask the smell. I never dared to wear outside for fear of just that. Good idea. Does it require a lot of cologne or just a strong type cologne?
    Just a spray or two of any average strength cologne. It doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to make the smell unrecognizable.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakRoo View Post
    I've worn bambinos under some underwear and slacks. If you're terribly worried about noise, put half a tin of tic-tacs in your pocket, or some change. If you have keys, put them on your belt.
    A small plastic bag in your pocket is a good cover up.

"Whats that crinkling?" *Whip out the bag*

Just a spray or two of any average strength cologne. It doesn't have to be a lot, just enough to make the smell unrecognizable.

"but why do you have a plastic bag in your pocket?"
    I've had that situation before, oddly enough. Jangling keys or a box of tictacs covers up the noise well enough that if someone were to hear a crinkling, they'd chalk it up to them hearing things or something.

Do you think a good way to combat the sound would be to wear cloth diapers? I kinda want to order some to test out in public situations.