Thread: new and wearing 24/7

Default new and wearing 24/7

Hi i am new here and I am I am going 24/7. I started 24/7 on tuesday. I am only using the potty for #2 and i wear every where i go but i dont yet about my parents.

Thank you for joining our community. Have you ever been in another ABDL community?

What are your non-ABDL hobbies/interests? How long have you known you were a DL?

I'm a software engineer in Virginia with interests, outside of ABDL, in online games (that has taken a back seat for now) and watching Virginia Tech play football.

I knew I liked diapers since I was 3 and knew to a certain extent I was an AB my late teens. I discoverred what I was actually had a name in January of this year and I'm 39.
    Take care and enjoy the site.

This is my first abdl non dl interest include time with my wife (who fully supports me) and my two kids. I enjoy playing sports in my free time. Ive known i was a dl since atleast 13.