Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never made it a Day

Default Never made it a Day

Hey guys,

After ready the thread about making the year mark on wearing 24/7 I am interested to see if I can even make it a complete day. It is 9:24 AM EST, I am currently laying in bed with a dry goodnite .... I have class and then work ... let's see if I can even make it to noon or 9 PM

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I used to have that reaction. I couldn't wear for very long before I'd need to make use of the diaper for its alternative purpose and then I'd want it off fast. I'm not sure if it was a function of age for me or just wearing them enough that I finally became comfortable over longer periods. Even when I plan for more extended periods, I don't try to force it. If it's not fun anymore on balance, I stop. My longest stretch so far is just over two weeks.

Anything is an achievement if it's something you were aiming for, whether it's a day, a week, a month or a year. The important thing is that it's something you want to do and enjoy doing. Don't try and aim to wear for extended periods of time unless you're actually getting something out of it.

I have been wearing all day so far, it is now 4:38pm EST (7 hours) but I have not wet in it .... feels so nice just wearing at work right now ....I brought an abena if i really want to wet

I, too, second OP's idea. It is 5:55pm, lets see!

if i had "real diapers" and i wasnt in high school then i would love to try it. good luck

I started wearing in high school and have been 24/7 for 5 years now.

Default Re: Never made it a Day

Sorry to say I only made it to about 5

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I don't think I've ever made it a day either. I enjoy lounging around in diapers for a few hours at a time, and I'll wear to bed when I can, but wearing all day just... feels like work!

My attempt at being diapered 24/7 for a month has gone quite well for the two days its been going on so far.