Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What cartoon female (Western animation) do you want to diaper you?

Question What cartoon female (Western animation) do you want to diaper you?

There are a select few threads that feature anime and diapers, so I suggested taking this one a step further:

If you could have any Western animation cartoon female diaper you, who would you choose?

My top picks are:

• Betty Boop
    • Wilma Flintstone
    • Jane or Judy Jetson
    • Minnie Mouse
    • any of the Powerpuff Girls (preferably Blossom or Bubbles)
    • Ms. Keane (The Powerpuff Girls)
    • Bessie Higginbotham (The Mighty B!)
    • Dee Dee (Dexter's Laboratory)
    • Jenny (My Life as a Teenage Robot)
    • Cindy Vortex; Libby Folfax (Jimmy Neutron)
    • any of the Disney Princesses (my top choice is Belle)

I guess jenny from my life as a teenage robot wouldnt be too bad. i mean if it gets awkward I can always just turn her off

My memory sucks, so I had to consult a list!

Alice Tompkins of The Critic (the redhead)
    Complex | Style, Music, Sneakers, Entertainment, Girls, Technology

Daphne from Scooby-Doo would be alright, as would Velma
    The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | Complex

A tough would be over-thrower of a totalitarian society, keeping me safe, despite a wound which will heal over time, rendering me incontinent for the meantime. Doling out harsh, nihilistic executions with one had, while gently caring for me with the other? This exists somewhere, right? I can have this experience?
    The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | ComplexThe 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | Complex

Also on the default list from which I cull, is Ariel the little mermaid. She has fish lady-parts, and diapers are useless underwater, PASS!
    The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | Complex

Lana Kane, from Archer (if you like Home Movies, James Bond satire, or dialogue driven comedies, watch this show!) Change the setting of Aion Flux to an ambiguous distinctly post-cold war America, with a slightly less nihilistic femme fetalle, and you have Lana).
    The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | Complex The 25 Hottest Cartoon Women Of All Time | Complex

Nothing else from that list, so assuming the Nurse from Pokemon isn't "western" I must venture forth; and speaking of venture:
    As co-creator Doc Hammer said, (when asked if "he WOULD DR. Girlfriend; "Even with the, uh , questionable gender? Yes yes, a thousand times yes!".
    The Venture Bros.: Sgt. Hatred and Dr. Girlfriend Negotiate - YouTube The Venture Bros.: Sgt. Hatred and Dr. Girlfriend Negotiate - YouTube

Harley Quinn....I suppose I'm not really sure why.
    Harley Quinn montage - (Batman: The Animated Series) - YouTube Harley Quinn montage - (Batman: The Animated Series) - YouTube

Francine, from American Dad
    There's no clip, because Fox are Nazis, but she's handled the proclamation that she's wet herself rather casualy after being frightened by a neihbor's Halloween display, along with unashamedly stating that she was going to target to buy some Huggies to cope with any accidents in the near future at Buckle's Haunted House.

It goes without saying that I'd like to diaper some of these characters back, in particular, Harley, Francine, and Lana

Do any additions come to mind?

di di from dexters lab, lois from family guy, or hayley from american dad

Quote Originally Posted by ravedl View Post
    lois from family guy
    I was checking out newer family guy episodes on hulu plus since my tiral offer's ending in like 6-7 days. the last story from viewer mail #2 a episode from the latest season is called point of stew which is a first person view on a "average day" for Stewie. So of course the first thing that happens is lois changes him and you see it from stewie's perspective. anyways it's safe to say Family guy has long since jumped the shark and should go away for good. american Dad can stay but it's had it's fair share of misses too.

Definitely the Slurm Queen from that one episode of Futurama. Hawt.

Probably Lady Eboshi from Princess Mononoke. I like her composure and her sense of confidence.

--edit--
    Just noticed the "western animation" qualification. Slurm Queen it is, then.

TheSpecterPrincess

I'd like to see Jem from the 80's cartoon about the fictional band Jem and the Holograms.

And I'll also say Rogue and Storm from X-Men.

Edit============================================== ============================

How could I forget Batman and Robin ?.... I know they're not females... But still :P

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    I'd like to see Jem from the 80's cartoon about the fictional band Jem and the Holograms.
    That would be truly, truly, truly outrageous....yeah, I went there :P
    Looking back over my list, there are some odd inclusions (Alice Tompkins, from The Critic?!) Then again, I don't remember typing any of that. Apparently, I write pretty legibly on ambien.

- - - Updated - - -