Thread: looking for a really thin diaper or pull up

Default looking for a really thin diaper or pull up

Hi im looking for the thinnest diaper or pull up i can find so i can get used to them in public and also get up the confidance for wearing them. Any one have any suggestions

The new depends that are said to fit like underwear are actually descent.

Tranquility diapers and briefs are very thin and super absorbent.
    You can get a free sample here: Diaper Request Form

Molicare premium soft

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	molicare-premium-soft-extra.jpg 
Views:	7082 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	13948

Very thin, quiet and confortable.
    They can hold well, but need to be changed quickly if you loose a full bladder in them.

Depends Real Fit will work like a charm! Anytime you walk, there's barely any crinkles if you like being sneaky about it.

certainty underwear. Warning they are not all that absorbent. I am wearing them right now and they don't hold even a quarter bladder's full for me.

Default Re: looking for a really thin diaper or pull up

I just got some of the tena dissreet medium's. I tried one on my walk home and managed to hold a full bladder in one. And they feel like im waering nothing at all compared to the tena level 4 for men which felt like as.bulky as hell. The other thing too is i am limited to buying in the shops like a chemist. Which kind of limits me to depends for men, tena for men level 4 which would are nice when im home on me own but the tena discreet almost feel like nothing at all and i love it as it will give me confidance to wear the. Please i would love feed back. More the better.

The WALMART / SAMS CLUB house brand briefs aren't too bad. I actually wear the ATTENDS EXTENDED WEAR BREATHABLE now because they are a good balance between thin and highly absorbent.

So i tried filling them up as much as i ciuld while sitting down a managed to do a few medium sized pee's in them then i the tolite and let a flood go. They held it with out leaking but that was the end they were definatly full. So i think i can get a couple of good pee's in them with no problem and they apear invisible when wearing clothes so i think when im out this will be ny choice. I dont know about around the house. I have some tena level 4 for men to try but that will have to wait a week to really try

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks people

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2