Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking opinions on moral/ethical issue

Default Seeking opinions on moral/ethical issue

Hi,

So a friend gave me an idea tonight which has just been swimming in my head and I decided I'd ask the community for their thoughts.

I'm between jobs, so money is tight for me right now. Anyway, he was suggesting I could make a lot of money providing mommy/babysitter services for ABDL guys. Especially since I'm an attractive young woman and I'm into the fetish, so I would even enjoy doing it. And I could make quite a lot of money for just a few hours of work.

I've been thinking about it ever since he mentioned it (this was several hours ago tonight). One thing is for sure, I would absolutely do it with NO SEX... I will not perform prostitution. I respect sex workers but it's full of risks I do not want to take, personally that is not for me. I am thinking strictly role play, diaper changes, maybe feeding, playing video games, standard babysitter stuff.

I know that I could handle it, I'm confident and it would be fun, the question is ... should I?

I would have to take precautions against rape, but I think I can easily mitigate the risk of that happening. What do you think?

If you don't severely object to things, you could give it a shot. Simple as. :/

The idea sounds interesting.
    But you are right about the risk. And short of having a bouncer near by I'm not sure what would insure your safety.
    Also be aware of the health risks. AIDS can be transmitted by any bodly fluid.
    The other factor is where are you going to do this. If you are in an appartment you will have to deal with the noise and neighbors can get quite nosey about the constant visitors.
    The next thing is the police. If you are charging for this in some states it is considered prostitution.
    Just some things to think about.
    Other than that good luck with whatever way you decide to go.

Hi,

for me, I wouldn't see an ethical issue with that. I wouldn't judge you in anyway negative. However, I still wouldn't do it (one reasong is that I'm not an attractive young woman but an hairy old dude). However, first difficulty I would see is choosing between creepy and non-creepy customers. I think thats hard to do before the first meet. And when you met the first time, you have already given a part of your privacy away. I knowwe do that often when ordering supplies online, but usually not in our direct neighbourhood (defined as within driving distance).
    The other thing is also you or I wouldn't see it as prostitution, your social environment maybe would. I can't judge here how good you could keep your new "job" secret, but you would have to take that into consideration. When doing ABDL as a business it is something different as doing it as a "hobby" only for yourself.
    So if you plan to go ahead, be very careful and don't take the risk of going beyond a point where it isn't comfortable for you anymore.

I would be careful. Maybe get to know the person as well as you can first before doing anything drastic. That being said it could be profitable if you do it properly.

I would talk to some domie mommies to get advice, but even as a conservitive Christian I don't see any moral or ethical issues as long as sex isn't involved.

I would find another "mommy for hire" to talk to first to find out how they started. If you have any ambitions for a job or career anywhere close to the public eye I would say don't even bother. You can pretty much garauntee there will be photos floating around the internet sooner or later.

Thank you all so far for your input.

I would definitely vet the applicants with a public meeting first, and I would not allow photos to be taken of me... I don't see any problems with taking photos of just my clients for their own pesonal use, though, I just won't be in the photos.

I don't think this counts as prostitution (from a legal standpoint) in Canada because there is no sex involved. But I'm not 100% sure.

My home is sufficiently sound proof and I live alone. So I don't think I'd have a problem from that perspective. Of course I could also visit my clients homes, but that comes with greater attendant risks involved. If I were to do that I would definitely share the client's name and address with a close friend of mine, and have her check in by phone with me every 30 minutes, and keep my own phone close at hand so I could call her at a moments notice and have her summon the police if needed.

This is something that interests me but I'd need to be very very careful.

BigC300

Default Seeking opinions on moral/ethical issue

You ought to approach this as a wonderful business opportunity! Think of it as an adult baby daycare center. Your clients may need your services during evening hours when they are off work so you might consider hours of operation convenient for your customers. If you have at least two assistants working for you and you have video surveillance along with a Smith&Wesson 357 Magnum, you should have a pretty good handle on security. A stun gun would also be a handy tool to keep nearby if you want to maintain law and order in your establishment.

[BIG FAT DISCLAIMER: I am not a lawyer nor a law student, I am discussing Canadian law]

From a purely legal stand point. Barring the results of a Supreme Court case that has yet to begin, Section 210 of the Criminal Code promises prison time (no more than 2 years) for anyone who "common bawdy-house." A bawdy-house is defined in section in 197 as a place used "for the purpose of prostitution or the practice of acts of indecency"

So what are acts of indecency? It's not defined in Canadian law, so we have to rely on Supreme Court rulings. In R. v. Mara [1997], the court found that sexual touching (in this case lap dancing and touching of breasts) in cases where money was exchanged was indecent. To quote the ruling in the aforementioned case:

"This type of activity ‑‑ the fondling and sucking of the dancerís breasts by patrons, as well as contact between the dancer or patron and the other personís genitals ‑‑ is harmful to society in many ways: it degrades and dehumanizes women; it desensitizes sexuality and is incompatible with the dignity and equality of each human being; and it predisposes persons to act in an antisocial manner."
    The court did rule in R. v. Tremblay [1997] that it is not indecent for a dancer and patron to be alone in a room, naked and masturbating for several reasons:
    - a significant number of Canadians masturbate.
    - there was a strict no touching rule in the establishment concerned (monitered by management through the use of a small hole in the wall)
    - It was in private

Indeed in the Mara case the court noted

"the physical contact between patron and dancer [..] [is one of] the central points distinguishing this case from Tremblay"
    Thus I cannot establish legality (at this time, it may be different in a few years) of changing the diapers of clients, since the high degree of contact in the genital area means it would likely fail the decency test set out in the Mara ruling. Note that the Mara ruling does not affect situations where no money changes hands, friends and strangers alike can push the boundary of societal morals, as long as it's in private, consensual, doesnít involve minors or payment.

Quote Originally Posted by BigC300 View Post
    You ought to approach this as a wonderful business opportunity! Think of it as an adult baby daycare center. Your clients may need your services during evening hours when they are off work so you might consider hours of operation convenient for your customers. If you have at least two assistants working for you and you have video surveillance along with a Smith&Wesson 357 Magnum, you should have a pretty good handle on security. A stun gun would also be a handy tool to keep nearby if you want to maintain law and order in your establishment.
    Here the law is much less ambiguous. Stun guns are illegal for civilian ownership in Canada, most guns that take 357 Magnum shells are either illegal or restricted in Canada. Getting a permit to carry a loaded restricted weapon for defence reasons is very difficult unless you work in the security profession (even then, it's rare to see armed security guards)