Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How long can you go without wearing diapers?

Question How long can you go without wearing diapers?

I ask this question not because I am necessarily interested in the length of time (I have seen the other threads on this) but because I am curious about other people's experience going without and what it does to them.

Unlike many people on this site I have never gone through a binge and purge cycle and I find that it is because the pressure builds in me very quickly. After a full week of going without I am very grouchy, can't concentrate, and am generally less functional than I normally am. At two weeks, the longest I have ever gone since I first bought diapers, diapers are literally all I can think about. I can't imagine ever going through a cycle of purging- when I'm down to the last couple diapers I start to feel tremendous anxiety until I buy myself more.

Does anyone else experience it this way? I feel like my sanity is directly correlated with how often I get to play with diapers and that after a certain point I just can't function. Is this normal?

I'm the same way. If I don't diaper up within a few days diapers are like the only thing on my mind. I develop diaper brain if you will.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who gets diaper brain. Besides the secrecy problem, it's the hardest thing for me about being DL. I feel very out of control if I don't play with diapers a couple days a week.

Default Sv: How long can you go without wearing diapers?

i have a diaper brain to. i have very hard to be without diapers more then a couple of days.

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

Diaper Brain here too, but I tell myself that it will all be worth it when I get my own job and finally move out.

Same here, after a few days I have to wear or it consumes everything I think about until I wear again. It's essentially an addiction, or at least follows the same pattern of behavior.

Few weeks at a time, Work+school=busy. Though id like to kick back and enjoy the finer things, time is a leisure i do not seem to posses.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieAutomatic View Post
    Few weeks at a time, Work+school=busy. Though id like to kick back and enjoy the finer things, time is a leisure i do not seem to posses.
    Do you find yourself slowly going crazy during that time? Personally I get diaper brain - I love that term - so bad that it becomes the only important thing. I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't do ANYTHING until I get my fix.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Aug-2012 at 05:42. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

If I get my "fix" I can wear for a few weeks then I can choose to stop if I want or carry on. If I stop I can go a month maybe 3 before gradually the need returns, and I would say it's way much more an emotional need than a sexual one. I start to feel really agaitated and unsettled generally.

Anyone else find that?

Pretty much all the time. Last time in a disposable was almost 2 months ago. Before that, 4 months, before that, too long to remember. Point is, extended periods. I can't get diapers as I live in the country, too far away to bike somewhere, and don't have my license (though I will in a few months).