Thread: Need some advice..

Default Need some advice..

Well, I was at a party last night and I brought one of my friends along, a girl (who's name I'll change to "Jane" to protect her identity.) And anyways there was a lot of alcohol, and me and her (as well as everyone else there) got really drunk.
    Anyways, me and her started making out, and it ended out that I lost my virginity to her. (And yes, I wore a condom.)
    But the thing is, I was chatting with her this morning on Facebook, and she doesn't remember anything from the party last night after a certain point, including when me and her "did it."
    I'm debating whether I should tell her or not.
    I'm kind of worried that if I tell her, it might end our friendship. I mean we're not dating or anything, and she likes me as a friend, but nothing more than that.
    But at the same time I feel like I should be obligated to tell her it, but I really don't know how to bring it up. It would be a pretty hard thing to tell her.
    Does anyone have any advice?
    I'm really clueless on what to do at this point.

Honesty is always the best course. Alcohol can make you do some different things, as it allows you to be taken out of your comfort zone which is where she went. If it was also her first time, she is noticing something different as well. You say "she likes you as a friend, but nothing more than that." Well, maybe she just changed the rules.

She might get mad at you, but if your as good a friend as you think, she will miss your comradarie and your smile after a while, and maybe come back around. BOTTOM LINE: BE HONEST. Nothing good has ever come from lying or being deceitful.

I agree, tell her the truth about what happened. Really she can't get that mad at you, because it's not like you did anything wrong. You were both drunk and you both made the choice. The blame is equal.

BigC300

Default Need some advice..

Just continue with your normal routine. Don't act like the cat that just swallowed the bird. Be kewl! You never can tell...you might get to do it some more!

I would remind her about that one. That's pretty big to keep from a friend, and she should probably know what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTheBest16 View Post
    Well, I was at a party last night and I brought one of my friends along, a girl (who's name I'll change to "Jane" to protect her identity.) And anyways there was a lot of alcohol, and me and her (as well as everyone else there) got really drunk.
    Anyways, me and her started making out, and it ended out that I lost my virginity to her. (And yes, I wore a condom.)
    But the thing is, I was chatting with her this morning on Facebook, and she doesn't remember anything from the party last night after a certain point, including when me and her "did it."
    I'm debating whether I should tell her or not.
    I'm kind of worried that if I tell her, it might end our friendship. I mean we're not dating or anything, and she likes me as a friend, but nothing more than that.
    But at the same time I feel like I should be obligated to tell her it, but I really don't know how to bring it up. It would be a pretty hard thing to tell her.
    Does anyone have any advice?
    I'm really clueless on what to do at this point.
    Honesty is the key to a good friendship! Keeping something like this from her could damage your friendship in an irreparable way. So in my opinion it would be best to tell her, these things have a way of working out! Hope for the best

Cheers