Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye, ADISC...

Default Goodbye, ADISC...

I know most of you don't know me, and I don't know most of you, but sadly, this will be done: My final post.
    Here it goes...
    I'm leaving the ADISC AB/TB/DL community.
    At first, it was an awesome place that I got to talk about my feelings about being a Teenbaby/DL. And for this, I'm grateful I did!

Now it seems the only things we talk about are Video Games, diapers, pacis and other babyish things. This is okay, but I need to expand my imagination.

This is why I have become a babyfur. I get to keep my TB/DL qualities, and gain so much more in return!

Before I leave forever, I just want you all to know that I have great thanks to you all for makin' me feel like I can tell you almost anything. This has prepared me for the babyfur community SO much! =3

If you truly wish to see this Fox again, follow my DeviantArt page.
    Just, please don't pester me on coming back through the page. Rather, encourage me to continue on my path.
    Then, (most likely) we can be friends.

"We can hate each other, and we can love one another. However, we cannot do both."

Thank You, and goodbye ADISC. -_-

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Hexaod View Post
    Now it seems the only things we talk about are Video Games, diapers, pacis and other babyish things.
    ...ON MY ADISC!?

But that's cool if you want to leave. I just hope you aren't doing so because we are in a lull period right now.

All the best.

What? There's a babyfur board and a decent amount of babyfurs here. You don't have to feel like you should leave because you're a babyfur, if that's what you mean. But if you still want to leave, then good luck following your path! I hope the path is smooth!

I like your art, but I don't really post on FA (even though I've actually joined). So I guess I'll see you, but you won't see me. That sounds creepy.

We talk about a ton of other stuff in the off-topic, mature and regulars boards. Really we talk about anything we want to here.

No one cares honestly.

You're not known by anyone and all this thread is is an attention thread. What will happen when you leave is nothing. Forum will go on just as if nothing happened at all. Leave if you want or stay if you want, but you don't have to make a thread about it ESPECIALLY when no one even knows who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganymede View Post
    No one cares honestly.

You're not known by anyone and all this thread is is an attention thread. What will happen when you leave is nothing. Forum will go on just as if nothing happened at all. Leave if you want or stay if you want, but you don't have to make a thread about it ESPECIALLY when no one even knows who you are.
    I know who he is. Please do not be so insensitive.

Goodbye Hexaod. I'm sorry to see you go, please come back and visit sometime!

Quote Originally Posted by ShippoFox View Post
    I like your art, but I don't really post on FA (even though I've actually joined). So I guess I'll see you, but you won't see me. That sounds creepy.
    Nah, sounds like what Will Smith says in the pie shop in Men in Black 2

Good luck to you though Hexaod

Even though I dont know you, Good luck Hexoad, were gonna miss you.

People talk about diapers on this site? How odd...We should definitely try to stop that