Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh. Hi?

Default Uh. Hi?

My name is Baby_brad and I'm an AB (Obviously). I'm 18 and live in the chicago suburbs. I have a daddy who is also my boyfriend. My Hobbies are computers, cars, and carnival rides.
    During the spring/summer/fall I work for a carnival. its great fun and its a good workout. its fun being able to travel all over the midwest and brighten kids days. (its still fun even when you are an "adult"

Wow,that's different! I grew up on the Jersey shore, and we had all these rides and concession stands on the boardwalk. It's always awesome. Anyway, welcome to the site.

hey baby_brad. i've seen you in IRC a couple of times. welcome to the forums.

I somehow had the idea you've been here for a while... Probably because of IRC.

Welcome anyhow.

A carny, eh? You're not one of these ride operators that does the whole "scream if you wanna go fassster!!!" thing, are you?

And why "adult"? I'm 18, but I still call myself a teenager... mainly because i'm too far from adulthood in terms of my maturity... or immaturity rather

anyways, welcome to the forum Baby_brad.