Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it just me or there are Bronies in everywhere

Question Is it just me or there are Bronies in everywhere

Ok let me start this I don't know a lot about MLP(Well I never watched it). And first time I know it is in Top Gear forum where there are Bronies who made My Little Top Gear: Friendship is Ambitious but Rubbish. Well I think whoever Bronies who make it did a great job.

Then I actually surprised about comment they post in there. That many of the blokes who in TG Forum is a Bronies and I actually surprised that many of the people there don't quite surprised by it.

And I am not surprised I found Bronies in ADISC. But it seems in many of forum I visit there are Bronies in there so I wondering is there a lot of Bronies out there?

Oh yeah sadly I never watched MLP and I believe they haven't show it here but as soon as I get proper internet connection I'll watched it in YouTube it might be turned me into Bronies as well.

CheckeredDots

It doesn't really surprise me that bronies are everywhere. The series is great!

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Ok let me start this I don't know a lot about MLP(Well I never watched it). And first time I know it is in Top Gear forum where there are Bronies who made My Little Top Gear: Friendship is Ambitious but Rubbish. Well I think whoever Bronies who make it did a great job.

Then I actually surprised about comment they post in there. That many of the blokes who in TG Forum is a Bronies and I actually surprised that many of the people there don't quite surprised by it.

And I am not surprised I found Bronies in ADISC. But it seems in many of forum I visit there are Bronies in there so I wondering is there a lot of Bronies out there?

Oh yeah sadly I never watched MLP and I believe they haven't show it here but as soon as I get proper internet connection I'll watched it in YouTube it might be turned me into Bronies as well.
    Bronies as being an internet phenomenon right now are a vastly growing community. There are already conventions (such as BronyCon) and a lot more within the online communities.

I feel it is safe to say that there are bronies in every community, whether they be "Ruff n' Tuff Motorcycle Gangs" or "Barbie Fanatics". A lot of people will tell you that the reason is because the series is so great, and while that is true. I feel it is a refreshing change to children's cartoons, almost going back to the older Disney era. So older people are finding something very enjoyable in the series, and it reminds them of their childhood.

I guess each persons reason for enjoying the series is different, but we are everywhere, and we continue to grow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Bronies as being an internet phenomenon right now are a vastly growing community. There are already conventions (such as BronyCon) and a lot more within the online communities.

I feel it is safe to say that there are bronies in every community, whether they be "Ruff n' Tuff Motorcycle Gangs" or "Barbie Fanatics". A lot of people will tell you that the reason is because the series is so great, and while that is true. I feel it is a refreshing change to children's cartoons, almost going back to the older Disney era. So older people are finding something very enjoyable in the series, and it reminds them of their childhood.

I guess each persons reason for enjoying the series is different, but we are everywhere, and we continue to grow!
    Pretty much this. Even the 2nd best show on the hub Dan VS while funny doesn't hold a candle to older cartoons and episodes are hit and miss. Espcailly when they have ellisa be a secret agent. That's done to death on Phenias and ferb as it is. Of course in more then a few episodes Dan gets ahold of devices of war, without any reason whatsoever.

If they don't show it where you like try YouTube. That's what I do since it's not shown in newzealand.

Yeah Im pretty sure we are everywhere. :P And its also on Netflix you if you have that you can watch it there.

Spaniel

You could even say MLP is becoming a meme. Since I joined before I knew what a Brony was, I didn't even know there were a ton of people that liked Faust as much as I did. I also had no idea about this, but apparently m00t(webmaster of 4chan) told the community to watch it as a joke to see who would hop on the bandwagon.
    Results were a bit more extreme than he expected : )

Spaniel

A fan of the cartoon "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic". I will elaborate. The show was first created to advertise MLP, but then the shows creators took it on much less shallow of a path, making it enjoyable. It has an older cartoon feel to it, not to mention a fanbase that spans the internet, and yes, Lauren Faust created the show.