Thread: more intro , as i probably stuffed up the first one

Default more intro , as i probably stuffed up the first one

well as i said im 45 , have interests in music, play the guitar. i like to go river and sea fishing as well as a keen gardiner ive got into growing highly fragrant roses in our garded at home, started this last year. ive always been very shy about this fettish/intersest but these days just find myself going with the flow. so ye a bit fightened about putting stuff about my self on the net still. also i recently have got into collecting old Vinal lps , especialy rock music from the 1960s,70s and 80s if i can get them at a reasonable price, a new hobby.
    so thats a little about me for now

Quote Originally Posted by trikle View Post
    well as i said im 45 , have interests in music, play the guitar. i like to go river and sea fishing as well as a keen gardiner ive got into growing highly fragrant roses in our garded at home, started this last year. ive always been very shy about this fettish/intersest but these days just find myself going with the flow. so ye a bit fightened about putting stuff about my self on the net still. also i recently have got into collecting old Vinal lps , especialy rock music from the 1960s,70s and 80s if i can get them at a reasonable price, a new hobby.
    so thats a little about me for now
    Hiya Trikle, Welcome to ADISC!

Sounds like you have quite a few fun hobbies. I never really had the patience for fishing, myself. Just got bored after the line was in the water for about 2 minutes. My grandpa said I always scared the fish away. heh. Anyway. Sounds like a pretty good intro, and you shouldn't have to worry about posting any of this here. ADISC is a very safe, caring and supportive community. Most everyone here shares some kind of interest in this fetish/interest, so there is nothing to worry about.

So what kind of LPs have you got in your collection so far. I am not too into music, but I do enjoy some of the classic rock from the decades you mentioned. Of course you actually got to enjoy some of that music in your youth. I am a bit too young to have ever actually listened to anything on Vinyl.

I really hope you enjoy yourself here and make lots of great friends. Welcome to the site!