Thread: Someone Else

Default Someone Else

What is it like having someone else to share in your passion for diapers?

would be great,

Because she understand you, I would do the same things.

On here... its like having a network of friends I can talk about whatever with. =P

In real life... I dunno. :/ (I bet it would be a kind of weird, frightening, and awesome feeling all at the same time.)

Think i can answer this one.

Real Life: Live with my boyfriend who is also into just about everything I'm into(just maybe not on the same level of obsession); Which also includes diapers.

Overall it has to be one of the greatest experiences I've ever had; However I believe it's on the same level as finding someone who enjoys playing pool if you enjoy pool. I "personally" don't have to be wary about being myself and never have to worry about hiding anything.

Do you mean online or in real life? If it's the latter, do you mean two people on equal footing or more in a carer/caree capacity?

Having been through them all, I can say nothing touched the power found in that final pairing. Being changed for the first time was a milestone event that shook me. I left behind the life I had in order to try and find the emotional fulfillment I was missing; without a doubt, that single act validated my believe that I had made the right move.

Having someone else in your life who is in the same position as you, that you can talk to about padding, is amazing and I wouldn't be where I am now without friendships such as these; most of my AB connections work like this. I don't think that anyone could argue, though, that this sort of relationship and the one found in a caretaker scenario aren't two completely different games.

So, it more depends on the 'someone else' you're referring to. ^^

Probably feeling more comfortable to talk about anything and relaxed and make everything to be more enjoyable, I guess. I never really have this level of experience.