Thread: Been a long time dl, new to the community though

Default Been a long time dl, new to the community though

My name is James and I have been a long time DL. I have always creeper on AB/DL sites but never joined. I feel really confident now knowing I'm not the only one and think it is about time I really joined the community.

Welcome James,

If you continued to be a creeper here you would undoubtedly do yourself a great disservice. As is a general rule in life, the more you invest the greater the gain.

I believe you will find many like minded people here and may even gain a few close friends in the process as long as you give us a chance to get to know you.

That said, is there anything you would like to tell us about the man behind the diaper? Funny thing about this successful site, most folks here want to get to know you not just a fetish.

Ah, congratulations for dipping that first toe into the ABDL pool. It's frightening at first, isn't it? Trust me, it'll be awesome! It's so much easier now than it was when I got brave enough to do it in 2001, too. Next thing you'll know, you'll want to wear in public and get a onesie and meet others!

So given that we're a community of people that likes diapers, rather than a diaper community, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Do you have any interesting hobbies, activities, games, interests?

And welcome!