Thread: Greeting

Default Greeting

Hi everyone. I finally had to introduce myself as I became a lurker. Well here I finally am. I haven't done anything yet involving myself with this world but I hope to in the future. I am addicted to TV and movies. I love writing movie reviews. When I'm not glued to the couch I love snowboarding, hiking, swimming, boating, and enjoying the outdoors. I hope this was an okay introduction to myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Padman7 View Post
    Hi everyone. I finally had to introduce myself as I became a lurker. Well here I finally am. I haven't done anything yet involving myself with this world but I hope to in the future. I am addicted to TV and movies. I love writing movie reviews. When I'm not glued to the couch I love snowboarding, hiking, swimming, boating, and enjoying the outdoors. I hope this was an okay introduction to myself!
    Welcome and yes, your intro is fine. Writing movie reviews sounds very interesting. I like to read the book reviews in Amazon. They're either informative or as in the case of "50 Shades of Gray", very amusing. I suppose you could write some movie reviews and post them to their DVD offerings.

I like boating and the outdoors as well, though I've been limited as my wife is tied to a dialysis machine. I still get out on my bike and ride our bike/hiking trail. It's an easy way to get into the woods and enjoy nature.

I'm sure you'll enjoy getting a little more involved on the site. Don't hesitate to post your own thoughts and opinions to the various threads. It's a lot of fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Padman7 View Post
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

So what is your favorite TV or movies? Well I enjoy a lot of genre but in my movies list I like Action,Thriller,War,Comedy and for favorite films I think is too long to write in here oh yeah I also like foreign/non-hollywood movie. And for TVs I love Archer, 30 Rock, Burn Notice, Top Gear, Law & Order SVU and many things and I do enjoy classic TV shows like Alfred Hitchcock Presents(Only Dogboy who old enough to know this show). Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.