Thread: Greetings from Maine

Default Greetings from Maine

Hello everyone I just registered on this site a couple minutes ago and I thought I would introduce myself.

I like diapers and I am also into fishing. Later on this Fall I am going to do some trapping.

My ultimate goal would be to meet some people from my area perhaps even some lady friends.

Quote Originally Posted by MaineBilly View Post
    Hello everyone I just registered on this site a couple minutes ago and I thought I would introduce myself.

I like diapers and I am also into fishing. Later on this Fall I am going to do some trapping.

My ultimate goal would be to meet some people from my area perhaps even some lady friends.
    Welcome to the site, and I'm guessing you're from Maine. Though I live in Virginia, our family has a cottage 200 miles north of Toronto, Canada. For years I've enjoyed going up there and I've caught a lot of fish. We're a fishing family. I grew up on Barnegat Bay, New Jersey and did a lot of salt water fishing, back in the day. I've never trapped but all of my cousins did as we are all part Lenni Lenape Indians. I grew up with the smell of tanned animal pelts. I can still smell them.

Anyway, welcome and enjoy the site. Feel free to join in the threads. The site offers a great opportunity for each member to find their voice.

- - - Updated - - -

[

Hello fellow mainer, what part of maine are you from?

I'm from Nh, but I am in maine a lot as the family owns a place in booth bay. Welcome to the site =)