Thread: New to the Community

Default New to the Community

Heya everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and closet dl. I'm from southeastern, MA near Rhode Island and just finished college with a bachelor's in history and am starting my job hunt, hopefully won't be unemployed for too long! I enjoy writing, video games, and music. I look forward to taking part in the community!

Welcome to our global community. Congrads for the degree. You will always be sure to find us helpful and insightful.

I'm glad you sought us out early. I didn't start looking for others of my kind until 8 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonComet View Post
    Heya everyone,

I'm a long time lurker and closet dl. I'm from southeastern, MA near Rhode Island and just finished college with a bachelor's in history and am starting my job hunt, hopefully won't be unemployed for too long! I enjoy writing, video games, and music. I look forward to taking part in the community!
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Wow a degree in history. So you like history?. Oh yeah what kind of games you usually play? I enjoy almost all genre of game but top in my list FPS and Racing(Forza Motorsport!) oh not forget to mention I usually play in my Xbox. Oh yeah what kind of music you usually listen to? I'm mostly to Hip-Hop,R&B and Rap. And last is what you usually write? If you want to we have story forum and you might be post some of your story. Sorry I'm asking to much anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonComet View Post
    Heya everyone,

Hey CrimsonComet!

Welcome to the community

I'm glad you have finally decided to stop lurking and come out and introduce yourself! I hope you continue to reply, and post in the threads here!

I'm also curious what video games you enjoy playing. I'm not much of a gamer when it really comes down to it, but I like to play off and on (Mostly PC games). Right now I'm pretty avidly playing "Realm of the Mad God" which is a MMORPG Bullet Hell Top-down dungeon crawler game. It's pretty fun, and easy to level up in and get gear (since if you die, you never come back to life and you lose all your equipment).

I am finishing up my bachelor's degree in Computer Science, I'm pretty excited for that, not really excited for the incoming job hunt! I hope you only have a short time until you find a fun job :3

- Lobie