Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper checking fantasy

PamperedBottom

Default Diaper checking fantasy

What your diaper check fantasy? Like, how would you want to be checked for a having a poopy diaper if you were being babysat? Would you want to put a fight and be chased or be wanting to be changed into a clean didee? Post how you would want to be checked.

For me, I would walk into a room where my babysitter (a nice lady in her 50's) is watching Oprah. She then starts to sniff the air and looks over at me, asking me to come over. Sensing I'm about to get my diaper changed, I start to waddle away but with no hope she quickly swoops me up, spins me upside down with my diapered butt to the air and begins to sniff letting out a couple of "PHEWWS!" haha. She then playful teases me by telling me I tried to run away as she holds her nose on the way to the nursery. How would your diaper check scenario go?

Default Sv: Diaper checking fantasy

I think i should like the same way like you do

Skickat från min GT-I9100 via Tapatalk 2

I would want to be playing A video game with my girlfriend(that I wish I had), when she decides to check see if I used it to much. With my diaper being clean she decides to change me into a different diaper. She would take off her used diaper and put it on me.

Mom: "Patrick do you need to be changed?"
    Me: "no" (eyes look down to avoid direct contact)
    Mom: "are you sure?"
    Me: "no"
    Mom: (walks over and leans over me to access the back of my pants) "ok, come on"
    Me: "but I don't want to be changed" (I say while walking into my room to get changed)
    Mom: "one of these days you are going to do this on the potty"
    Me: "what about right now?"
    Mom: "well it's too late now, maybe we'll try potty training again next week"

Mine is more for a wet diaper.

When my mommy asks if my diaper is wet, I would reply no. I would be running around in a onesie. She would come over and stick her fingers in the leg gatherings to see if I am wet. When she says, "why did you lie to me?" I would just, look away shyly and say "I dunno" and the she would proceed to change me.

*playing video games*
    *looks down at diaper to see it's wet*
    *ignores*

Happens all the time.

Okay, to be honest though, it'd be a lot better if I had a girlfriend to do the checking. xD

I like this Scenario! Sounds good! I wish my wife would check me though!

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    I would want to be playing A video game with my girlfriend(that I wish I had), when she decides to check see if I used it to much. With my diaper being clean she decides to change me into a different diaper. She would take off her used diaper and put it on me.

I couldn't say checking itself would appeal to me. This fantasy is more about making the OP's premise fit into something I would like.

DLrents

My ex girlfriend once checked my wet nappy, we were just sitting in her living room when i said i need to change and out of nowhere she stuck her hands down the front of my nappy and felt it, then just said yep you do! Still one of my fond memories