Thread: TENA Pants for Men

Default TENA Pants for Men

has anyone tired the TENA Pants Men Level 4 please tell me what you think. this is my first trim trying pull ups or diapers and im looking for something very discreet. they feel real nice. but i think there a it baggy at the back end and they is where they could be notice able. is there anything people could suggest that would hold them a bit more tight so there not so noticeable would be helpful. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by risha View Post
    has anyone tired the TENA Pants Men Level 4 please tell me what you think. this is my first trim trying pull ups or diapers and im looking for something very discreet. they feel real nice. but i think there a it baggy at the back end and they is where they could be notice able. is there anything people could suggest that would hold them a bit more tight so there not so noticeable would be helpful. thanks.
    I've used similar lines from Tena (including their "Super") and all of them were very discreet.

I recommend that you wear some semi-tight underwear over top of them to get a snug fit if you are worried about them being a bit loose or baggy. This cuts back on the visible bulkiness (and on plastic backed diapers the crinkliness), so it makes them more discreet.

I'm sure there are some users here who have used this line as they are sold in pharmacies in Canada (and probably US, and Europe as well).

Hope that helps a little.

They also sell Tena pants discreet(in Australia at least).

yeah the TENA Pants Men Level 4 are discreet in the front just if the back of the part of the pad didn't go up so high for wetting only they would be great. its a bit of a fetish for me something i'm only just trying today. i tent to wear tracksuit pants but every now and then i might wear cargo pants but i don't wear jeans. i hate jeans (which i think would hide it all from behind).

thanks for your suggestion i think i will try this the first chance i get. for me it wont be an every day thing but as i get for confidant i think i will do it more and more also as i know i can hide it more.
    i think i would prefer something really thin but i need to be able to buy it at a store and i live in australia.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah i know i think i might try a few different types i can find in stores over time.
    thanks for your help also. i means a lot to be able to find people how are willing to help.

They are nice and confortable. But they are only good for small leaks.
    You could empty a whole bladder in there if you are standing up, but it would be a one way trip to the bathroom for a change.

i would wear them for a while, think ive been through 3 packages of them. i thought they held up alot, they will take a full wetting standing up. but they sag, and the sagging is where the leak will come from, they dont sell any size smaller then large in the US... so they might be a bit big on me. and some of my issue was at night, if i was wearing them laying down they will leak up the back.

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    They are nice and confortable. But they are only good for small leaks.
    You could empty a whole bladder in there if you are standing up, but it would be a one way trip to the bathroom for a change.
    Yeah, guess that's what adult pull-ups are designed for, people with urge incontinence who will try to get to the toilet in time, but often not quite make it and go in their pants, and then change straight away if that happens.

The tape-on nappy style are designed to basically replace the toilet for those people who can't hold it long enough for it to be even worth trying to make it. Or those of us who choose to use them instead of the toilet! The more absorbent pull-up types still have their uses for AB/DLs on occasions though.
    Last edited by ChocChip; 28-Aug-2012 at 20:40. Reason: Double quote

I haven't used the men's, but in my experience the women's has a somewhat small padding area and can't really take very heavy wettings or else they leak. They do happen to be surprisingly comfortable though.

Default Re: TENA Pants for Men

Thanks for the info

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: TENA Pants for Men

My personal experience with these are similar. The crotch of the pants are far to narrow and I cant get a barrier to hold urine onto to the pad for absorbency. There is very little leak control and they feel very flimsy and aren't comfortable. The crotch doesn't fully conceal my privates and I am not blessed with a big package at all. The padding in the back isn't necessary because its particularly thin. With the seam in the middle of the crotch also effects the garnment. It's like sealed together right in the middle of the crotch. I don't understand why companies still make products like this for. I don't recommend it for recreational use.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2