Thread: Experiments?

Default Experiments?

So sometimes when I wear diapers I try different things to see how it would feel while wearing. I must be very strange but I like the feeling of wearing underwear under my diapers. I guess you could kill two birds with one stone if that makes since haha

Other things I have tried "over" diapers is
    -football pants
    -under armor
    -speedo lol
    -another diaper

Support is good for diapers, or call me crazy...I really think I am :p
    So what things/ideas have you tried to make a diapered experience more interesting?

The Abena bodystockings (like adult versions of babygros) are very comfy and hold a nappy snugly in place...

Bodystocking

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    The Abena bodystockings (like adult versions of babygros) are very comfy and hold a nappy snugly in place...

Bodystocking
    I would agree with the comfort part. It also seems that they are one of the only onesie-like item that will fit me, aside from having something custom made. I have to repeatedly wash and dry a onesie(from baby-pants) in order to have a snug fit, and it usually stretches back out after one use.

I have worn compression shorts at various times, while it does hide bulkiness well it will make the crinkling more noticeable. D:
    Last edited by FurtiveKit; 27-Aug-2012 at 20:55. Reason: Double Post

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by tmann300 View Post
    Other things I have tried "over" diapers is
    -under armor
    I remembre seeing (on display at museums) medieval armor with a "pouch" in the front for the wearer's manhood, but I'm not sure that they made armor with extra room for padding. On the other hand, no more breaks in battle for annoying toilet breaks

Peachy
    Last edited by Peachy; 28-Aug-2012 at 06:53. Reason: The double quotes are presented to you by: Forum Bug!

I like to wear big-boy underpants inside a diaper. Kinda simulates the feeling of cloth diapers. Although if you want to get the underpants really wet you gotta wet a lot because the diaper absorbs so much. But then I like a big peepee/pooopoo blowout on a Saturday morning.