Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Mandatory intro thread*

Default *Mandatory intro thread*

Greetings.

I'm a teenaged male DL, have been most of my life (well, not the teenage part, obviously). I came across this sight, and decided to sign up. I have never openly admitted my preference for diapers, so it feels nice to have somewhere to discuss it. Looking forward to frequenting here!

Quote Originally Posted by Braves26 View Post
    Greetings.

I'm a teenaged male DL, have been most of my life (well, not the teenage part, obviously). I came across this sight, and decided to sign up. I have never openly admitted my preference for diapers, so it feels nice to have somewhere to discuss it. Looking forward to frequenting here!
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well this is where we can openly admitted our love to diapers so feel free to talk. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy the site.

I guess I'll just go over the About Me section of my profile...

Interests are Games (usually FPS, mainly CoD, Halo, Battlefield, and now Planetside, though I've gone into more variety recently with Dead Space, LA Noire, and Civ V) Guns (Own a Ruger .22 semi auto, Maverick 12 Gauge shotgun, and Winchester .207 Hunting Rifle) Guitars (Bass, actually, 2000 Schecter Avenger. Favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold- which is actually my profile pic- and Breaking Benjamin) and MLP. I rarely get to use diapers. Hate to admit it, but I usually "steal" from places where they're free and wouldn't harm anybody. Favorite diapers I got from the school nurses office- girl in wheelchair was graduating, so I took a few classic Goodnites she never used. Solid white, very basic- fits me perfectly.

Hoping to get a few friends out of the site. That describes me, I guess.

I guess I'll just go over the About Me section of my profile...

Interests are Games (usually FPS, mainly CoD, Halo, Battlefield, and now Planetside, though I've gone into more variety recently with Dead Space, LA Noire, and Civ V) Guns (Own a Ruger .22 semi auto, Maverick 12 Gauge shotgun, and Winchester .207 Hunting Rifle) Guitars (Bass, actually, 2000 Schecter Avenger. Favorite bands are Avenged Sevenfold- which is actually my profile pic- and Breaking Benjamin) and MLP. I rarely get to use diapers. Hate to admit it, but I usually "steal" from places where they're free and wouldn't harm anybody. Favorite diapers I got from the school nurses office- girl in wheelchair was graduating, so I took a few classic Goodnites she never used. Solid white, very basic- fits me perfectly.

Hoping to get a few friends out of the site. That describes me, I guess.
    Yay another gamer I also love FPS and Racing Games (Forza Motorsport!) but basicly I enjoy almost all genre the latest game I played is Mafia II I played because I forgot I have the Game. and I'm still waiting for new games Black Ops II,Halo 4,MoH:Warfighter,Forza Horizon and many more. I also loves gun I can mention every type of firearms although ironically I never fired one and I'm living in a country with strict gun rules but I do have nice collection of airsoft gun. Well I recently try to learn guitar but it didn't go well so I just stick to the drums. I'm sorry this post is too long.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who shares those specific interests. I tried playing guitar too (hell, I own a cheap Epoch practice guitar, and rarely play it) All I can play is the intro to Second Heartbeat, which is one of A7X's easiest rhythms. Can play the whole song on bass, though, I'm really good at bass. My dad used to be a drummer, and my Grandpa is a nationally recognized percussion instructor and writer. I know that feel of knowing a LOT about something despite having no real experience- I'm an Air Force librarian for aircraft. I wanted to be a pilot for awhile, but i can't commit my life to aviation- I want to go into video game design, so I'll still enlist (Civil Air Patrol Cadet Officer, soI already have enlistment benefits) but probably under cyber security. I want to own an airsoft gun, but my dad is paranoid I'll shoot someone with a real one then (but he also got freaked out when I looked down the barrel of my Winchester while unloaded and uncocked with the safety on while performing maintenance) but my mom hasn't had a problem with me wanting one, I jsut have to get one. Probably from military surplus.

Dno't worry about psts being too long- mine are probably longer.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who shares those specific interests. I tried playing guitar too (hell, I own a cheap Epoch practice guitar, and rarely play it) All I can play is the intro to Second Heartbeat, which is one of A7X's easiest rhythms. Can play the whole song on bass, though, I'm really good at bass. My dad used to be a drummer, and my Grandpa is a nationally recognized percussion instructor and writer. I know that feel of knowing a LOT about something despite having no real experience- I'm an Air Force librarian for aircraft. I wanted to be a pilot for awhile, but i can't commit my life to aviation- I want to go into video game design, so I'll still enlist (Civil Air Patrol Cadet Officer, soI already have enlistment benefits) but probably under cyber security. I want to own an airsoft gun, but my dad is paranoid I'll shoot someone with a real one then (but he also got freaked out when I looked down the barrel of my Winchester while unloaded and uncocked with the safety on while performing maintenance) but my mom hasn't had a problem with me wanting one, I jsut have to get one. Probably from military surplus.

Dno't worry about psts being too long- mine are probably longer.
    Well I'm also glad that my interest is isn't the only one in here. Yeah I try to play guitar I buy some local made Les Paul(Sounds good and it's look like real one) but I better at Drum. Thanks it seems weird you know a lot about(in my case Gun,Military,Aircraft) although I never have an experienced any of that. What is that Air Force librarian for aircraft so you work specifically in aircraft only?. Yeah I do have collection of airsoft and I've been active in wargames and recently I try reenactment and I'm still saving some cash to buy complete Wehrmacht Uniform.

My guitar is like a Les Paul too. Schecter makes the best guitars, though (My Avenger plays better than my schools Fender and other basses I've played, but that could just be me being a huge Avenged Sevenfold Fanboy- Synyster Gates plays a modern Avenger and Zacky Vengeance plays a classic reissue). Yeah, I know a lot about military aircraft. Favorite is the A-10 Thunderbolt. GAU-8 Avenger- 30mm rounds firing at 4800 RPM tears up ANYTHING in its path. More than compromises for its speed being less than a typical multirole strike fighter. I have gotten to use military-grade sims at Space Camp a few years. Dominated the Top Gun dogfighting competition 3 years in a row. Became a triple ace (over 20 kills, no deaths) on first day of live combat in the sims. Second best guy got 5, coupled with lots of dying and getting lost. I'm just good at authentic piloting, I guess (I suck at Ace Combat, even though the sims were 100% realistic, with blackouts and stress fracturing on airfoils). I like your sig, also.

My guitar is like a Les Paul too. Schecter makes the best guitars, though (My Avenger plays better than my schools Fender and other basses I've played, but that could just be me being a huge Avenged Sevenfold Fanboy- Synyster Gates plays a modern Avenger and Zacky Vengeance plays a classic reissue). Yeah, I know a lot about military aircraft. Favorite is the A-10 Thunderbolt. GAU-8 Avenger- 30mm rounds firing at 4800 RPM tears up ANYTHING in its path. More than compromises for its speed being less than a typical multirole strike fighter. I have gotten to use military-grade sims at Space Camp a few years. Dominated the Top Gun dogfighting competition 3 years in a row. Became a triple ace (over 20 kills, no deaths) on first day of live combat in the sims. Second best guy got 5, coupled with lots of dying and getting lost. I'm just good at authentic piloting, I guess (I suck at Ace Combat, even though the sims were 100% realistic, with blackouts and stress fracturing on airfoils). I like your sig, also.
    The Thunderbolt II shame they planned to replace it with F-35 Lightning II since Thunderbolt II is dedicated attack plane and I think it will be blunder to replace it with Lightning II, Wow cool Funny thing is I'm good at ace combat(especially with Su-35 or PAK-FA) but I think Ace Combat is way different than real simulator. Oh yeah I better tell my favorite aircraft well I'm mostly to old warbirds like Messerschmitt Me-262(First jet fighter to enter combat), Italian 5 series Fighter (Macchi MC.205,Reggiane Re.2005, FIAT G.55 Centauro most of them (except macchi) is better then late Bf-109, Early Fw-190, Spitfire, Early Mustang but they didn't produce it in large number), P-51D Mustang, P-47D Thunderbolt, Spitfire and Kawasaki Ki-100. But it modern Fighter I prefer Russian Aircraft (Flanker, Fulcrum) and can wait to see PAK-FA against F-22 Raptor. Oh yeah thanks I'm fan of Viktor Reznov.

Welcome to the site Braves26. I'm guessing maybe you're an Atlanta Braves fan? Anyway, I'm rocker but my axe is a Triton keyboard. I've played organ and piano all my life. I played in a very good wedding cover band for 15 years. We even played for Dale Ernhart's pitcrew chief, Petri's wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Welcome to the site Braves26. I'm guessing maybe you're an Atlanta Braves fan? Anyway, I'm rocker but my axe is a Triton keyboard. I've played organ and piano all my life. I played in a very good wedding cover band for 15 years. We even played for Dale Ernhart's pitcrew chief, Petri's wedding.
    Actually, the name is based off a license plate I saw- It read BRAVES2, I just added the 6. It was a Minnesota license plate. I have a username that I normally use everywhere, but I wanted to keep this separate. I'm in a cover band, mostly rock and metal. We do a little A7X, a lot of Greenday, and I want to learn Breaking Benjamin, but our guitarist doesn't like to off-tune his guitar from Drop D, and BB is all Drop C. I do bass, backup vocals, and screaming, when necessary.