Thread: First time in public for a while

Default First time in public for a while

Hi guys,

I wore my tena pants out in public for the first time in aaages the other day and i thought I'd share the experience.

So it was Friday night and as a bit of relaxation, I thought I'd try out one of the Tena Plus Pants I bought the other day. I didn't need to pee too bad so I peed all that I had into the pants and then went to bed. I woke up the next day (still quite horny) and decided that I'd go into town in them because I had to go and buy a rucksack anyway. So before I went I did a small wetting and everthing seemed fine so I hopped in the car and off I went. I got to town, did the shopping I needed to and got back to the car feeling pretty happy with myself. Little did I know the worst was yet to come.

I had to get some petrol so I pulled up to the petrol station and put my card in the machine (pay at the pump thing). As I was fillng my car, I started to fill my diaper which turned out to be a very bad idea. At first everything was going great but I got a bit carried away and forgot how much I'd wet it the night before and I felt something start to trickle down the inside of my leg. I'd leaked. I was already in full flow so I couldn't really stop and by the time I'd finished there was a puddle about the size of a football at my feet. I was horrified. The only good thing is that because I had used the pay at the pump machine and because it was so early, I didn't have to go in the shop to pay and not many people were around. So I got back in my car and obviously my jeans were wet so the seat of my car would be too so I just thought 'f**k it' and released the rest of my pee into the overflowing diaper.

When I got home there was a huge wet patch on my jeans and the car seat so I had to go and get the fabric cleaner and wipe it up.

Surprisingly, it hasn't put me off wearing in public, I just know now to either not wear an already used diaper or to wear a higher absorbency one, which isn't easy because it means buying them without having them delivered to my house.

Oh well, it was some sort of twisted fun

Hi when I've worn out in public I usually opt for a pair of plastic pants as an extra safeguard but never go out in one that's already wet from the night before.