Thread: Hi peeps!

CheckeredDots

Talking Hi peeps!

I just recently joined this site, after lurking around for a while...

Well, as it's pretty obvious that I like diapers, I'll try to give som basic background information so you people can get to know just a little bit about me. ^_^

My hobbies include playing video games (duh), soccer and I also have a specific interest in media making, like photos, movies, sounds and so on. I also enjoy watching anime.

I've always known ADISC, since it's one of the biggest AB/DL communities out there. However, I never really had the courage to sign up, as I'd probably feel really insignificant with my useless opinions and words... But I decided to just think "screw it", and join anyway. I hope I'm welcomed here, and I will do my best to make good posts and threads with valuable content.

So,hi ADISC!

Spaniel

Quote Originally Posted by CheckeredDots View Post

Well, as it's pretty obvious that I like diapers, I'll try to give som basic background information so you people can get to know just a little bit about me. ^_^

My hobbies include playing video games (duh), soccer and I also have a specific interest in media making, like photos, movies, sounds and so on. I also enjoy watching anime.

I've always known ADISC, since it's one of the biggest AB/DL communities out there. However, I never really had the courage to sign up, as I'd probably feel really insignificant with my useless opinions and words... But I decided to just think "screw it", and join anyway. I hope I'm welcomed here, and I will do my best to make good posts and threads with valuable content.

So,hi ADISC!
    Hello, Checkers. No one is considered insignificant here! We all like to hear opinions and different point of views. Well, I am glad you have finally come out of the shadows to say hello. What video games do you play?

CheckeredDots

Thanks for the welcome, Spaniel! I'm glad to hear that actually, since I've always kinda thought that because of the quite big population of ABDL's on this site.

I play many different kinds of games, but as of now I'm playing Sleeping Dogs, Garry's Mod 13 (beta), Max Payne 3 and Fallout 3+New Vegas. I really like these games so far, and I've had way too much fun playing them.

So,hi ADISC!
    Hey CheckeredDots!

I enjoy anime, I'm becoming more and more immersed into different animes now than I used to before. What are some of your favourite anime?

I suppose mine right now are Evangelion, and Sgt. Frog (Both Funimation dub versions). I love photography, and hope to get better at it all the time :3

Definitely what Spaniel said! No ones opinions are invalid here, we all love to hear the different viewpoints of every user. After all if there weren't many people sharing their opinions discussions wouldn't go very far!

Hope to see you posting around more on the fora!

- Lobie

CheckeredDots

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey CheckeredDots!

I enjoy anime, I'm becoming more and more immersed into different animes now than I used to before. What are some of your favourite anime?

I suppose mine right now are Evangelion, and Sgt. Frog (Both Funimation dub versions). I love photography, and hope to get better at it all the time :3

Definitely what Spaniel said! No ones opinions are invalid here, we all love to hear the different viewpoints of every user. After all if there weren't many people sharing their opinions discussions wouldn't go very far!

Hope to see you posting around more on the fora!

- Lobie
    My favorite anime would have to be either Ouran High School Host Club, or Lucky Star. I can't get enough of those series. ^^

And I've heard quite a big of Evangelion, so I'll probably look into that!

And I guess you're both right, luckily I don't have a problem with replying to peoples threads.

-Checkers

My favorite anime would have to be either Ouran High School Host Club, or Lucky Star. I can't get enough of those series. ^^

And I've heard quite a big of Evangelion, so I'll probably look into that!

And I guess you're both right, luckily I don't have a problem with replying to peoples threads.

-Checkers
    Yeah!

Evangelion is a really great anime. It's one of the highest regarded to my knowledge, and I know it's one a lot of rewards.

I prefer the new movies Evangelion 1.11, and 2.22, and the soon to be released 3.33 + 4.44

So far they have been great, and I can't wait to see the rest!

That's wonderful, I hope you have a lot of fun here!

- Lobie

CheckeredDots

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Yeah!

Evangelion is a really great anime. It's one of the highest regarded to my knowledge, and I know it's one a lot of rewards.

I prefer the new movies Evangelion 1.11, and 2.22, and the soon to be released 3.33 + 4.44

So far they have been great, and I can't wait to see the rest!

That's wonderful, I hope you have a lot of fun here!

- Lobie
    Thanks a lot, and I hope so too! I'm also looking forward to maybe making a few friends here, as almost all of you seem really friendly.