Thread: ABDL wiki?

Question ABDL wiki?

Does anyone know of a good abdl wiki? I'd like to contribute some information. I know we used to have a wiki here but really not a fan of the whole articles system.

There used to be an ABDL wikipedia of some sort, but it was not that did not have all that much information.

Maybe is as close you will get.

I don't think an exclusively AB/DL wiki exists. There's a lot of good information out there, but no single end-all aggregate for it.

You already seem to know this, but a long time ago, a former staff member constructed a really decent wiki, but we've since replaced it with the article system. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think wiki pages take technical skill to organize, whereas articles can be written by almost anybody, so I guess that's why we switched. I wanted to contribute to the wiki at one point, but remember deciding against it, because I didn't know how.

The article system is nice for some things, but it seems too formal for a lot of topics where a brief wiki page would suffice. Plus, wiki content can be edited at will. That could be good or bad, depending.

Default ABDL wiki?

Maybe it's just me then. I'm quite comfortable editing wikis as I use one for work. It's great for keeping documentation.

Some wikis can be easier than others to edit. There is a bit of a learning curse but once you get the hang of it it's easy.

It's a shame adisc didn't keep both around.

I might well consider writing an article.

any one else want a ADBL wiki,whos willing to write content?
    also what address
    cause il buy a domain and setup mediawiki

Default ABDL wiki?

I really like wikis (and I contribute to the main wiki and a more specialized wiki) but the reason it didn't work out here is that we just didn't have a critical mass of editors to maintain a decent wiki.

ah,wait can non mods post questions?
    if so can a mod post a question saying do you want a wiki

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    There is a bit of a learning curse...
    I know how you feel...