Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How did others in your room react to the CSI "King Baby" infantilist episode?

Default How did others in your room react to the CSI "King Baby" infantilist episode?

I was watching this episode in my dorm room last year, and there were about 4 other guys in there watching it too. At the end, the investigators were concluding the feelings of the AB, and this was said:

BRASS: You know, what I can't get my mind wrapped around is, uh, you got a guy
    who's tough enough to get to the top of the heap in Vegas, all this power, and
    he ends up crawling around a playpen.

GRISSOM: That's the point, isn't it? It's only the truly powerful that have
    the luxury to relinquish power.

CATHERINE: But diapers?

GRISSOM: Why not? Where would you go if you had the connections and the cash to go anywhere you wanted? Eiger went further. He went all the way back to his childhood.

BRASS: Yeah. I think I'd take Fiji.

(Camera slowly pulls away from the three at the dinner table.)

FADE TO BLACK.

==========================
    THE END
    ==========================
    When they said, "CATHERINE: But diapers? GRISSOM: Why not? Where would you go if you had the connections and the cash to go anywhere you wanted? Eiger went further. He went all the way back to his childhood." One of the guys in my room said, I WOULD. lol.. damn I bet a lot of people are seceretly part of this fetish.

So how did the people you were watching this episode with react?

Just me and my parents, but it was so long ago... I remember we were all like "whoa", and never really talked about it.

lol, but then again my family doesn't really talk about tv much

EmeraldsAndLime

My parents laughed it off and called "hilarious, but totally creepy!"

No, my parents don't write those pseudo-positive reviews you see on the cover of bestselling novels.

By the time that episode came round I had already been caught. It was an incredibly uncomfortable position to be in with my parents there. They were incredibly shocked by it. Fortunately they still hadn't gotten their heads around my interests back then - or it could have been even worse. A thoroughly nasty position to be in.

A friend who watches CSI commented on it as 'funny', and I actually think he meant that as humourous. No more was said about it.

I told my dad before I even knew about the episode and me and him saw a tv spot for the episode during the superbowl. Anyways he came in and out of the room and I am sure I was a bit red faced. But before and since then he's seen me with my stuffed animals and pacifiers. I didn't ask him what he thought about the episode since he knew I wasn't like that anyway, he knows its just one thing that makes me feel safe.

Peachy

You'd have to pay my parents large sums of money to make them watch stuff like CSI on TV.

That said...

Quote Originally Posted by the-ownage View Post
    When they said, "CATHERINE: But diapers? GRISSOM: Why not? Where would you go if you had the connections and the cash to go anywhere you wanted? Eiger went further. He went all the way back to his childhood." One of the guys in my room said, I WOULD. lol.. damn I bet a lot of people are seceretly part of this fetish.
    Maybe you should offer that guy (and the others) to re-enact the episode of CSI with you guys as actors. Then your friend can be the baby (or you can be the baby ).

Peachy

I have seen it, I have already exploited my fetish, so my dad was commenting on it after I watched it. I was thinking through the whole time that these shows make us looks like idiots and sickos. I was lucky that it came on this time when mom was asleep, not at the dinner table, or else I would feel bad about myseld and get crazy mad.

I was watching it with my wife years ago when it first came out. I too was uncomfortable watching it in front of her. She didn't know about me at that time, so I had no reason to be or act uncomfortable, but I was, never the less. It was a bad stereotype of infantilism and so that certainly didn't help. I don't suppose they would ever do an episode like that with a very good looking young man!

my mom finds people like that as creeps,typicly that means me and everyone ealse of the tb/ab/dl community ,she thinks we are creeps....,im not telling her i'm ab anytime soon lol