Thread: New DL To The Club

redheadedboy

Default New DL To The Club

Hi everyone. I'm a new guy to the site. I've been a DL for over 8 years now, but this my first real dive into the online world that is associated with everything. I've lurked before but I think the time has come for me to contribute to the community that I've become a part of. Hope to make some new friends on here. Stay diapered and I hope to see you all on the boards.

Hey how's it going mate? Could ya tell us a bit more about yourself, perhaps? Like, what're you into, hobbies etc. thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by redheadedboy View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a new guy to the site. I've been a DL for over 8 years now, but this my first real dive into the online world that is associated with everything. I've lurked before but I think the time has come for me to contribute to the community that I've become a part of. Hope to make some new friends on here. Stay diapered and I hope to see you all on the boards.
    Hi welcome to ADISC.

Well good luck then good thing you stop lurking and begin to contribute in here. So could you tell more about yourself like what is your hobbies or interest? Anyway welcome and enjoy ADISC.

redheadedboy

Well personally, I enjoy videogames and computer stuff. I'm somewhat of a techie you could say. I really enjoy camping and spending time outside. Although with my new job it's harder to find time to do those things. Oh, and I like diapers of course.

Nice. I love tramping hunting and the outdoors too. Not such a big fan of tech; cars are more my thing.

redheadedboy

That's cool.

Well personally, I enjoy videogames and computer stuff. I'm somewhat of a techie you could say. I really enjoy camping and spending time outside. Although with my new job it's harder to find time to do those things. Oh, and I like diapers of course.
    Video games eh? Any favorites? I'm a fan of JRPGs myself, with Chrono Trigger and the Dragon Warrior/Dragon Quest series titles being my favorites. Also, Megaman! I frankly don't understand why I enjoy playing games (Megaman titles) that make me swear at the TV in frustration, let alone keep coming back for more.

As far as technology and stuff goes, it's funny. I used to be really into having the newest latest greatest thing. I mean, I bought one of the very first iPhones back when they were still insanely expensive. I was an early adopter of DVD over VHS. I bought one of the earliest Playstations (the ones that were notorious for overheating). Hell, I was running Linux for about a year. Now, though, I'm typing this post on a six-year-old laptop (in fairness, though, it is an old HP business class laptop that is still a pretty robust machine even by modern standards), I have an iPhone 4 with a smashed screen, and I haven't bought a video game system for myself since the first version of the PS2. My partner does IT support for a major health system, so if something goes awry he's the first to jump on it, and I've reached a point where I just want stuff to work. When I find something I like, I stick with it.

That said, I don't buy cheap crap, either. If I buy, I'm buying the best, and it must be considerably better than what I have presently for me to spend the money. That's actually part of why I haven't replaced the iPhone with the smashed screen. I see no reason to spend the money on the iPhone 4S, since it's not much better than the one I have now. When the iPhone 5 comes out, maybe then I'll replace this one.

And welcome!

Stay diapered
    Riley kilo

Welcome to ADISC I hope you enjoy it here i now i do.

You said your looking to meet people. You should check out the skype community
    The ADISC Skype Society - ADISC.org
    And my skype is codsk8er1

Also you can ask any thing here and will get a a answer