Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The gauranteed way that your AB/DL stash won't be found.

Default The gauranteed way that your AB/DL stash won't be found.

It surprises me over the years that I never though about this idea before, but when I got my first firearm, I wanted to get a hard case to go with it, and then the thought came to my head "Why don't I just store my padding in a locked box like my gun?"

I was initially hiding my stash in an out of the way place in my room that a thorough spring cleaning would probably reveal.

So I fully suggest hiding your stash in a locked box like this...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zikeB.jpg 
Views:	1680 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	13901

Name:	Yq9KP.jpg 
Views:	1894 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	13902
    It was all of $40 to get this box with 3 matching locks to go with it.

I cannot think of a better way of hiding your stash. Unless your parents or who you live with are unreasonably snoopy to destroy your box and locks in order to see whats inside, there is no reasonable way it will be found out.

For our younger viewers there are plenty of good reasons to convince your parents you need a locked box. For me it was to store my firearm which is required by federal law and regulations to transport it on an airplane. If you don't own a firearm, you can say it is for storing camera equipment, expensive electronics, secure documents like social security numbers, money, expensive collectables you might have, or simply say it just makes it harder for people to steal your stuff.

Tip: I recommend if you get a large box like this that you have more than one place to put a padlock like mine. I saw many cases where you only have one lock and you can still partially open the sides of the box even while it's locked, for someone to see if not take whats inside.

Brands I recommend are Plano or Pelican (Although Pelican's are ungodly expensive).

Good luck out there, I hope this prevents any awkward moments between your parents or roommates.

Unless you already own a gun, I would advise against this sort of thing. A locked box is an attention magnet, and in your parents' house? Expect them to want to see the thing that's worth locking up. If they ask to see it, and you decline to show them, then you're just a different kind of screwed. I'm not sure I see a parent buying the "expensive camera equipment" excuse. A gun, yes, but if you claim to own a gun then they'll definitely want to see it. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Unless you already own a gun, I would advise against this sort of thing. A locked box is an attention magnet, and in your parents' house? Expect them to want to see the thing that's worth locking up. If they ask to see it, and you decline to show them, then you're just a different kind of screwed. I'm not sure I see a parent buying the "expensive camera equipment" excuse. A gun, yes, but if you claim to own a gun then they'll definitely want to see it. IMO.
    Well if that is the case, then you can just use your usual hiding place but with a locked box. It adds another layer of protection from discovery if you do that and if they find it and still ask you to open it, then you were already screwed in the first place if they found it without the locked box. I would personally find it totally unreasonable for a parent who didn't want your important or valuable stuff to be secured. If any case you can just show them once without any of the incriminating evidence, then just place the stuff in it later. Most likely they'll only want to see it once.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin View Post
    I would personally find it totally unreasonable for a parent who didn't want your important or valuable stuff to be secured.
    This is true, but again, you have to actually have some valuable stuff. Thinking back to my own childhood and college years, I'm struggling to think of anything I'd have been able to justify locking up inside my parents' house. It would have been massively suspicious of me. If you've got a gun, a high-end DSLR kit, or something of the sort, then go for it!

If you're an older teen or non-teen living with your parents, however, then chances are good that you already have a locking box: Your car (trunk). Better still, when you leave the house, that particular locking box naturally goes with you. I would recommend stashing one's diapers in one's car trunk before I would recommend bringing a locking box into the house (without your parents already knowing you have something to protect, that is).

Supersam1223

Default The gauranteed way that your AB/DL stash won't be found.

I already do this, the box got dumped (well, kinda) under my bed by my mum, so I cleared out all the crap in it, and now use it for my stash, and I hide the keys in my wardrobe.

The only "GUARANTEED" way your ABDL stash won't be found is if you don't have one. It's really that simple.

If you are old enough to own a gun, you're old enough for your parents to no longer be 'snooping' in your room. Maybe! After all, it is their house after all! There are any number of reasons parents 'snoop' and 'being secretive' and 'hiding' things in locked boxes are two prime examples of what will have parents 'snooping' in your room when you're not there!

It's best to wait until you are old enough to be out on your own, or until you can at least expect less 'snooping' by the 'rents. Of course, parents can & will snoop...even if you are an adult and out on your own. Don't leave stuff just lying about if you don't want it discovered. This would include a pacifier/dummy/binky on the night table or a diaper/nappy (clean or dirty) in the bathroom waste basket!

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    If you're an older teen or non-teen living with your parents, however, then chances are good that you already have a locking box: Your car (trunk). Better still, when you leave the house, that particular locking box naturally goes with you. I would recommend stashing one's diapers in one's car trunk before I would recommend bringing a locking box into the house (without your parents already knowing you have something to protect, that is).

Name:	amidoinitrite.jpg 
Views:	2857 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	13905 like this?

in all seriousness, a false-bottomed drawer would be MUCH better than a lockbox out in the open. it's better for them not to know it's there, rather than knowing something is there but not knowing exactly what.
    Last edited by ZakRoo; 26-Aug-2012 at 00:43. Reason: stoopid doublepost

For one, you need to know your parents, what places are they more likely to snoop into when they go into your room. Ask yourself questions such as, are they likely to clean up while you're gone? Diapers are bulky, so it will take a good bit of time to find a hiding place that conceals them AND in such a place your parent's aren't likely to look there for any reason.

A good hiding place is one that not only blends in with the rest of the room, but also gives family little reason to even bother having a look.

woah woah woah; bitch please!
    Love the idea of a locked box, but for those who cant get one, or one that is too suspicious, I have a solution much better than this.

I store all my stash amongst the filling of a bean bag in my room.

Why? There's no space for the bean bag in the house. Noone uses it. Parents know I like it, so they don't bin it. It's also the most unsuspecting thing ever.
    May I also add, that you can still sit on it, and not feel a thing if your diapers are distributed in it. Why would anyone open one up?

My one is a good size, and offers great storage.
    I got it from a company called rucomfy.

Now, upvote this for all the storeable diapers in the world.

this is what i have done, i have a pack of drynites in mine, also, my brother has left home, and left a hard gaitar case with a lock, so i also use that, any lock box is good,