Thread: hbenterprises 'precious babywear'.

Default hbenterprises 'precious babywear'.

Has anyone bought stuff from hbenterpsises [Precious Babywear] recently? I've placed a large order with them and notice their phone is disconnected and they aren't answering emails. Help anyone?

there's notices all over the site telling about a new number and email, have you checked that? :3
    although, on the landing page it says 1986-2011 so it could also be that the store is not active anymore but they haven't plugged it off the internet o:

Default Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by Fenrierlilfolf View Post
    there's notices all over the site telling about a new number and email, have you checked that? :3
    although, on the landing page it says 1986-2011 so it could also be that the store is not active anymore but they haven't plugged it off the internet o:
    Thank you for answering. Yes I knew about the new email and telephone number. In June 2011 I spoke to 'Alex' on the number - although even then he didn't answer emails. If it should be 'unplugged' then it hasn't got through to Paypoint who are still crediting them with 300 of my money. But it is not just the money. They are the only AB site I know who sell [sold] truly leakproof plastic pants - even double layered. The 1986-2011 banner was up there in June 2011. But they were still trading. It's not just the money but the leak-proof plastic pants they sold....

x Kimbal

Have you tried speaking to Paypoint about the money problem? Normally companies are happy to return money if the order has not been fulfilled. In regards to plastic pants, while I'm no expert, there are some good plastic pants on the market still so just try another website like CosynDry or the Cuddlz website and see what you think of their products as I'm sure you can still find leakproof plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Have you tried speaking to Paypoint about the money problem? Normally companies are happy to return money if the order has not been fulfilled. In regards to plastic pants, while I'm no expert, there are some good plastic pants on the market still so just try another website like CosynDry or the Cuddlz website and see what you think of their products as I'm sure you can still find leakproof plastic pants.
    Thank you. As far as I can tell PayPoint is just the merchant between myself and hbenterprises, the company itself, but they will be my next port of call. I looked at plastic pants on Cosy N Dry and have written to them. I've done business with them before but never for pants. They don't give thigh measurements which is all important in stopping leaks. One thing. Paypoint are still pushing money onto hbenterprises.

I have now ordered 4 pairs of plastic pants and found them excellent,the delivery is usually next day in the UK and the lady is extremely helpful,I can thoroughly recommend this adult baby retailer and will be making further purchases from cosyanddry.

Unfortunately, given the market they were in, they may be counting on people being too embarrassed to report that they were scammed. The important thing is to not just be angry, but to contact your credit card company or PayPal and ask them to investigate. I've had to do this in the past (not for AB/DL items), and in all cases my money was returned to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Unfortunately, given the market they were in, they may be counting on people being too embarrassed to report that they were scammed. The important thing is to not just be angry, but to contact your credit card company or PayPal and ask them to investigate. I've had to do this in the past (not for AB/DL items), and in all cases my money was returned to me.
    Unfortunately it isn't Pay Pal but PayPoint. They are not too easy to get in touch with over something like this but they have a general phone number. I agree with you that most people would be too embarrased to go as far as taking legal action but I'd drag them all the way to the small claims court for my 308.00.
    As an update they still aren't answering phone calls but I've written to their alledged offices in Kent [the phone number is a london one] and found out that 'Dr Hazel Barbara Jones' is the director. I'ts now one step at a time. Phone PayPoint, contact Fair trading, contact consumer watchdogs, and, eventually - get my money back. And if anyone one else has been scammed add to the thread. Two voices are better than one. As an update. Their site is working again but still no reply to emails and no connected phone.

BigC300

Default hbenterprises 'precious babywear'.

Are you in the UK? The reason I asked is that I tried to order a few terry toweling squares from these people and they never could figure out how to ship it to the colonies without charging an arm and a leg!