Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tinkle Sitting Down

Default Tinkle Sitting Down

How many sissies in here are good little girls and sit down when they go pee pee on the potty? That is of course when you are not going pee pee in your diaper. Before coming to Afghanistan the only way I went pee pee was sitting down. Out here there are yucky port-a-potties and I admit that I have been standing up more than what I should. I miss being home where my wife would always barge in the bathroom to talk to me with my panties pulled down, sitting on the potty and she would have to ask if I was peeing or pooing. In my opinion if you are sissy and you chose to use a big girl potty then you should always tinkle sitting down.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkSmith View Post
    In my opinion if you are sissy and you chose to use a big girl potty then you should always tinkle sitting down.
    then why don't you...... are you finding your "sissy-hood" a bit inconvenient right about now...
    you know, even pre-ops don't dear stand to tinkle. it's a dead giveaway. and post-ops can't. then there are the folks who were born with innys who never could stand when confronted with a filthy seat left no doubt by people who don't have to sit to tinkle.....

i think if a sissy wishes to live in the girls world, said sissy needs to learn to deal with what those of us who have no choice, deal with every day.....
    (knowing smile)

I know. I will start sitting down all the time.

I know. I will start sitting down all the time.
    that's a good little sissy.
    (give you a gentle pat on the bottom)
    now run along and play......

For all the girls out there do you find it yucky using port-a-potties?

SkarTiger

For all the girls out there do you find it yucky using port-a-potties?
    Yes! I hate them! When I go to my friends family's farm, I have to use it and I swear the walls were closing in on me :3

But yes, I do tinkle sitting down when no one's around but in a public toilet then I'd stand up.
    Skar
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 20:36. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

alu

i always sit down too pee now, it is much more convenient as well. And i do it most of the time when im out at others houses aswell.

I'm in diaper most of the time so I tinkle init. When I'm not I'll sit on potty as it can take a little time to go peepee.

I have to admit that usually unless I am tinkling in a diaper I usually stand up... but this reminded me of what we were taught to call it when I was little. And your "tinkle" came from your "tinkler." I will have to add "tinkle" to my word repertoire.

I usually try to pee sitting down. Even in a public potty, who knows what you are doing inside that stall? Just for the heck of it I have recently been trying to poo while standing up... Now that is a unique sensation! Still prefer doing both in a nice diaper if I can.