Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help trying to find an outfit...

Default Help trying to find an outfit...

Ok, I am a babyfur and I recently got some sissy artwork done of my fursona by a friend of mine.

And I absolutly gushed over it it was so cute.... However i find myself jealous of my fursona for having such a cute dress.

I have been scouring the net for the past few days trying to find a similar version of this outfit for myself... And I just haven't had any luck....

I figured I would ask here and see if anyone had seen something similar to this dress or could give me an idea where to look....

Bluesteak

im not sure if they sell a dress exactly like it but cosyndry.com have a great selection of sissy dresses (sounds like I'm selling something) i wanted to get some stuff from there but i still live with my parents ,damn ageness.

i did check out them... but didnt find what i was looking for. Most sissy stuff is too frilly for me or the fabric just dosent appeal to me.
    also... they are expensive as it is...the fact that im in the US... and our dollar SUCKS. makes just about anything on their almost $100 and i cant afford that

but thanks for the attempt ^_^

Try these
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * 1X | eBay
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * XL | eBay
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * L | eBay

or his main page PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS 4X, PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS 1X items in Jolie Boutique store on eBay!

I have about 10 different dresses alone from him not counting his other items and they are all great quality hopefully their is something their not to frilly for you.

If you want to try to find one else where that would be considered a classic sundress, if you are in the states they should be going on sale soon as we are going into winter.

Hopefully that helps.
    Sincerely
    -
    Adella

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    Try these
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * 1X | eBay
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * XL | eBay
    PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS * L | eBay

or his main page PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS 4X, PRETTY PINK SATIN SISSY DRESS 1X items in Jolie Boutique store on eBay!

I have about 10 different dresses alone from him not counting his other items and they are all great quality hopefully their is something their not to frilly for you.

If you want to try to find one else where that would be considered a classic sundress, if you are in the states they should be going on sale soon as we are going into winter.

Hopefully that helps.
    Sincerely
    -
    Adella
    Thanks for the link.... getting closer to finding something i like.. Not a satin fan... but im looking over the ebay store now

Thankies again.
    ============

Found something pretty dam close to what im looking for....in satin tho... but i might make an exception for it cause its pretty dam close....THX ALOT

OMG the top dress in the Taste test from walmart!!!! THAT IS PERFECT. :'( Just wish it wasnt unavailable *Sad puppy* Maybe I can comb local stores and try to find one. THANKS SO MUCH.

ALso I looked at the 2nd link and the dress their is cute. but i cant seem to figure out size and it wont let me add it to cart.... but i am checking over the site for stuff.

If you can find someplace where I can get a smiliar dress to the first one I would love you for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by JosaphineJellybean View Post
    Sundress Cotton Pink Adult Baby Dress Aunt D | eBay I know it's expensive but it's the least frilly dress I could find!! I hope you like it ^_^
    thanks for the search effort. but that one is WAY outa my price range. And I have for the time... found two dressed that have made me very happy.

Hehehe I thought it would be but it was cute and I felt the need to share it