Thread: I have an idea (not for the diaper wearer)

Default I have an idea (not for the diaper wearer)

Say your watching TV and it is your favorite show that is on. But then you have to go to the bathroom to do a number two or just go anywhere else does not matter (mainly for bathroom). While your doing what ever it is you are doing your missing your show "Darn it".

So my idea is that you take a little camera just about as big as a video gamer camera and you put it to were it is pointing at your TV. Then you would have a headphone, glasses combo that you would put over your head (Not going to be bulky hopefully). Now you can watch TV while your on the go. Now I know that phones do that but say you dont have the money to buy a phone like that or you just dont want to buy that phone well this would be cheaper than most phones that actually let you watch TV. So please tell me if it a good or bad idea. Also give me any ideas to make it a little better PLEASE AND THANKYOU.

Thaguy123

Well I have a pausable tv ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Thaguy123 View Post
    Well I have a pausable tv ^.^
    That sucks for me i didnt know they made those again maybe someone doesnt have the money
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Aug-2012 at 18:11. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Thaguy123

They are cheap :P

Well,

That will work...

But all my tvs and systems are able to pause or intermission.

Apple tv....yep...on any content that I know of.
    Directv.....yep...it will even record anything you want for later.
    Kaleidescape...yep...and pick up where you left off in any room in the house...

Maybe...some really old tvs and like off air programming...

Off topic...does anyone watch tv from an antenna...you know local channel?

B

Supersam1223

Default I have an idea (not for the diaper wearer)

I have Sky HD.... So I would just pause it, or if I had to go out I would set it to record.

Solution to this problem: Wait for a commercial break :P
    Also the whole glasses and headphones seems much less convenient than a phone, in fact it might end up costing more :P

Digital video recorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia these are WAY cheaper then what your suggesting.

And as the above poster mentioned, commercial break. They are normally 2-5 mins long.

Just wait for the damn commercial break. You get a good three to five commericals/.

Thaguy123

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    And as the above poster mentioned, commercial break. They are normally 2-5 mins long.
    Wow.. In the Netherlands it mostly takes 4-8 mins