Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissy Care Package On The Way

Default Sissy Care Package On The Way

My wife has sent my sissy care package here to Afghanistan. I am so excited about it. Inside is Tena maxi-pads, Tampax tampons, FDS, feminine wash, and of course DIAPERS. She could only fit twelve or so in the box with everything else. I wore panties here today for the second time in anticipation for all my girly goodies.

I'm glad your getting your enjoyment sent to you. Now comes the wait for snail mail. How long does it take get there?

I am glad your wife accepts you so much, such is true love or so I have heard.

I had diapers in iraq, one or two at a time sent by my sister. I got lucky. A fellow I met spent 4 years in Leavenworth for "lewed and semi-pedophilic behaviors unbecoming of an officer" after they found his stash of panties and diapers in his chu. He was an officer, so he was screwed from the start, but still, be careful and dont have to much at one time.

I am a contractor so the UCMJ does not apply to me any longer. If I want to wear diapers on my own time in my tent there really is not anything they can do about it. I prefer people here do not find out that I am sissy but my laundry is done by a contractor so someone will know when they go to fold a pair of my pink panties. Did you use your diapers in Iraq? How would you dispose of them?

- - - Updated - - -

It will take about two weeks or so. I am lucky to have a wife that loves me so much. It took a lot of sacrifice on her behalf to accept her husband's lifestyle. When you think about it how many wives would actually buy tampons for their husband? How many wives would want a divorce if their husbands told them that they want to wear tampons? I am so much happier now that I do not have to go behind her back to be a sissy. When you say true love it really is because it is not easy for woman to deal with this. Most woman to include my wife can not be sexually attracted to a man in panties or diapers. She gave up so much to accept me and I feel like the happiest sissy baby in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by babyemo View Post
    I had diapers in iraq, one or two at a time sent by my sister. I got lucky. A fellow I met spent 4 years in Leavenworth for "lewed and semi-pedophilic behaviors unbecoming of an officer" after they found his stash of panties and diapers in his chu. He was an officer, so he was screwed from the start, but still, be careful and dont have to much at one time.
    I have been out of the service for a while, but what you described about the officers punishment seems a bit over the top. Normally people sent to USDB are service members facing hard time. Not doubting you, but seems really harsh for what you said he was charged with. Our "Panty caper" in my unit only got 45/45 and busted down for stealing the woman's panties out of the laundry room. I did have the pleasure of charging charging a soldier with possession of "kiddy" pictures, statutory rape, assault, and a few other charges. He only received 4 years in a regional detention center in Oklahoma.
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 02:53. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

TheSpecterPrincess

Aaaawww, that's so sweet of her to do that ! :3

You can tell she thinks about you a lot.

I picked up my laundry today. I thought at first that my pink panties had been taken out but folded neatly between two pair of boxers were my panties. I wonder what the workers that do laundry think? Out of all the men here I am sure there are other cross-dressers.

My 15 months in iraq sucked the most because I wanted to indulge my little side and wanted to wear lingerie so badly. I just didn't have the privacy to do so. I actually did go to the px once and buy a pack of panties. That took alot of building up nerve to do so. Thinking of how easy it would have been to run into someone while I was in line with them in hand makes me cringe even nowadays.