Thread: Did anyone used to get scared?

PamperedBottom

Default Did anyone used to get scared?

Now, this may too hard to remember for most people but does anyone remember the feeling of being babysat by someone new before they were potty trained and feeling nervous because you knew that person would eventually change your poopy diaper? Or, were you already liking the feeling of diapers at the time and looking forward to that moment? Share any experiences you remember, what were your favorite hiding places!

Quote Originally Posted by PamperedBottom View Post
    Now, this may too hard to remember for most people but does anyone remember the feeling of being babysat by someone new before they were potty trained and feeling nervous because you knew that person would eventually change your poopy diaper? Or, were you already liking the feeling of diapers at the time and looking forward to that moment? Share any experiences you remember, what were your favorite hiding places!
    I was potty trained by the age of two, so I doubt I ever really "realized" that I was going to be changed by someone else let alone felt fearful of it.

I'm not sure if I did or didn't for certain, as I don't remember anything back that far... It just seems illogical for me to be afraid of being changed.

I suppose if I wasn't potty trained before 5 or something, maybe I would have a level of fear.

The only thing I recall happening with the babysitter is when she was tickling me and I wet myself a little, I got up and ran to the washroom in fear of her noticing. I don't think she did, or at least if she did, she didn't say anything.

---

Just on a side note it feels odd to mix a question about before being potty trained with "where were your favourite hiding places?" as, if you aren't potty trained you don't need to hide them. I know you're asking a separate question here, but feels odd in the same topic :3

To answer that I've only ever hid them in my closet.

PamperedBottom

Oh...uhh...sorry. I just meant like if you pooped your diaper where would you hide.

Default Re: Did anyone used to get scared?

Oh, by heavens, yes. Just last week, my parents hired a new sitter. I was so scared about her changing me, seeing as she was 16, and I'm 19.... oops, I forgot that I don't live in a d***** story.

But honestly, the only memory I have of wearing ANY type of diaper was once I found out I was a DL in my teens. Also, as mentioned earlier, I don't think I would've realized if it was a big deal at age 2.

Plenty of kids who are fearful or resistant to pooping in a potty will hide to poop in their diapers, maybe fearing that if noticed they might be made to sit on the potty to go.... They often will use a potty to pee, but won't let go of pooping in a diaper.