Thread: nightmares

Default nightmares

iv been having these nightmares and i was wondering if they mean anything like is it stress that's causing me to have these nightmares i would also like it if people would comfort me so i would feel better if its ok with you

I think you're going to have to give a lot more detail if anyone here can offer specific reasons and perhaps comfort. Dreams are usually symbolic, and often stand for something else. I often dream I'm lost in some strange city, and no matter how hard I try, I can never find my way home. That sounds very symbolic to me. So what's your nightmare?

that im trying to get killed by this guy and i try to run away but hes always there and he trapped me in a corner and started throwing me against the wall and he brings a gun to my to my face and says im gonna rape you (like a horror movie) then i woke up scared in the middle of the night

It could mean that you have a problem that wont go away by you running from it. I had a nightmare that was in a field. There were thousands of people around me, but I was miles away from them. I thought that this meant Im not connected to other people around me.
    Yours could mean that you need to face your biggest fear in life. I wish I could help more. Maybe if you told a big problem you have in life, we could help more.

I have nightmares about post-apocalyptic madness all the time. The only scarey thing about it is that sometimes my dreams have happened exactly in dream as in real life.

I've had similar dreams to this. I think it's a frustration dream. We all have things in life that frustrate us and cause anxiety. When whatever is troubling you in real life gets resolved, the dreams will probably end.