Thread: drawing lessons

Default drawing lessons

i want to draw good but i cant is there a good website i can visit like a drawing lesson website or something i really want to draw good

Default drawing lessons

What do you want to be able to draw? It depends entirely on that.

It depends on WHAT you want to draw. And let me give you some advice:

You can get every tutorial book in the world. For the first couple months, the drawings will probably be crap. But each will be a little better. For the first year after that, they'll be good, but not great. Art is a SLOW upward battle. Emphasis on the word SLOW.

Do not be the little girl.
    Last edited by Point; 23-Aug-2012 at 05:00. Reason: because frikkin stupid ipod sux

i want to draw some battlefield 3 pics, pokemon, some pacifier pics and minecraft pics for my youtube videos

- - - Updated - - -

because i hv a youtube account and i havent ben uploading youtube vidoes lately and i need to upload some videos soon

I'm kinda new to drawing and at first I was god awful. But just keep drawing, look at other peoples drawings, eventually you will get better and find your own style. I had to practice for like a month to get to the point where my work was presentable :P