Thread: hello

Default hello

My name Lee 25. I come from scotland. I am a nappy/diaper lover. i like swimming and biking. also i sometime watch WWE not that often lol

Quote Originally Posted by lee1987 View Post
    My name Lee 25. I come from scotland. I am a nappy/diaper lover. i like swimming and biking. also i sometime watch WWE not that often lol
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Scotland sounds neat, maybe someday I'll visit there to see the sights. Do you like movies? I like Chariots of Fire.

Hey Lee!

Glad to see you on ADISC, it's always nice having new members.

I love to go swimming, but as a child due to my asthma I couldn't swim perfectly. I did swimming lessons, and made it to my second star (6th rank here), but after that it was pretty much lifeguard training which was far too difficult on my lungs. Even now, I doubt I could get that training even though I would really like to have it.

Hope to see you posting around on the forums!

- Lobie

Welcome to ADISC!
    Last edited by Trevor; 23-Aug-2012 at 08:00. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Yeah i like movies. recently seen Brave and Spiderman

- - - Updated - - -

thanks
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 01:48. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.