Thread: Baby Week

Default Baby Week

I'm gonna be home alone for a week at the beginning of September. I'm planning a "diaper week". What does everyone like to do when they are in "baby mode"? What movies/tv shows do you like to watch? What games do you like to play? What kind of foods do you eat? Looking for suggestions.

I've just bought a pack of rusks I haven't had them since I was like five! I'd double diaper and not change all day poop too then only when you must!

usually I will just get padded and watch a baby show. but sometimes it is more fun to color :-)

If i do get time to myself (very rare) I get started by fill some bottles with milk or juice that way i dont have to stop to fill any up. Most of my Disney and pixar movies get pulled out and get popped in to the dvd player. Plushies and toys get put in to the middle of the room. get padded and put on one of my AB clothing.

Takes takes me about 5-10 mins before start to get in to it but when i do, I think i start by playing with the toys then my attention gets pull toward to the TV by the movies and would have animal crackers or dry cereal with me, I sometimes have Gerber mango i would eat too. Some times might take a nap too if i am tired.

I probly by in that mood for about 2 hour or so before i "grow" to do some things in the house or a video game or two then a little later in the day kinda repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by repaidinthemirror View Post
    I'm gonna be home alone for a week at the beginning of September. I'm planning a "diaper week". What does everyone like to do when they are in "baby mode"? What movies/tv shows do you like to watch? What games do you like to play? What kind of foods do you eat? Looking for suggestions.
    It's been a while since I've done that, although I wear diapers every night I envy you right now. Besides just the movies I suggest get some stuffed animals, and I dont know what age you like to be but maybe get some stories to read. And several cute outfits is usually a must for me!