Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bathed by significant other or caretaker.

Default Bathed by significant other or caretaker.

Bathtime!

Just sitting in the tub while my wife bathes me like a small child.

It's so relaxing and I feel so loved. Especially when shes being really careful like you would with a child and talking to me like a baby. For me it's right up there with the experience of having your diaper changed by someone you really really love. The feelings of trust, love, and feeling vulnerable yet its not a bad vulnerable.

Think next time I try it, I will bring a paci and a few toys.

Mew

I've always wanted to get a bath from my boyfriend! It sounds really cute, fun, and it's probably a great way to bond. ^-^
    I personally love taking baths with my paci when I have the house to myself. :3

I am glad by you, I mean it's not easy to find someone that accept this whole thing being an ABDL, and if you were able to find this person, never let her go! Really, never, never..

- - - Updated - - -

About your mommy, or daddy, give you a bath, must be a wonderful sensation, I mean I would feel so loved because, I would be there totally vulnerable naked, helpless, my mommy could be mean with me, could hurt me, but instead this she take cares of me, of treats me like I was baby, and she understand this and love me...

And I here, all by myself LOL

My wife has given me baths before and I've really enjoyed it.
    Sadly she hasn't done it for quite sometime

It's really a special moment and I'm glad you've been able to experience it as well

Quote Originally Posted by gottibear View Post
    Bathtime!

Just sitting in the tub while my wife bathes me like a small child.

It's so relaxing and I feel so loved. Especially when shes being really careful like you would with a child and talking to me like a baby. For me it's right up there with the experience of having your diaper changed by someone you really really love. The feelings of trust, love, and feeling vulnerable yet its not a bad vulnerable.

Think next time I try it, I will bring a paci and a few toys.
    you posted this 3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by gottibear View Post
    I went back to the bedroom to talk to her last night. I took up an interest in what she was doing (watching anime of some sort) to help ease the mood a bit. After what might have been an hour, I initiated conversation about it. Honestly, it felt like getting a second chance to come out about it an explain it. I really think it did some good. She said we would talk about it some more today as it was getting late. We cuddled all night which is a rarity lately, and If she wasn't in a need for some padding herself at the moment, we probably would have made the most passionate love ever.

I really appreciate the advice guys. Hugs n thank you
    How did it get from her seemingly hating it to baby talking you while she gives you a bath?

Getting a bath is a wonderful experience, and as the OP noted, right up there with being changed. All the bubbles, some toys and a caring, understanding soul cleaning you up after a long day of playing. Ahhh...It doesn't get much sweeter than that. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    you posted this 3 days ago.

How did it get from her seemingly hating it to baby talking you while she gives you a bath?
    Happened before she began to resent it. Believe it or not, she used to participate earlier in the relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by onecho View Post
    Getting a bath is a wonderful experience, and as the OP noted, right up there with being changed. All the bubbles, some toys and a caring, understanding soul cleaning you up after a long day of playing. Ahhh...It doesn't get much sweeter than that. ^_^
    I totally agree with everything in this paragraph. It's on the same level as being changed when it comes down to trust and care. It's also a great excuse to splash someone

I can strongly recommend Johnsons Baby Bath for producing lots of foamy, non-stingy bubbles. You can also mix it with adult bubble bath to produce a higher quantity of bubbles.

I'd also recommend the following activity centre. I have one of these and it's awesome and amazingly addictive:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bath_centre.png 
Views:	142 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	13873

The bubblebath and the toys coupled together make for an awesome bathtime. This together with actually being bathed by someone who truely cares is the icing on the cake and the cherry on the top

Peachy

Quote Originally Posted by cgh View Post
    I can strongly recommend Johnsons Baby Bath for producing lots of foamy, non-stingy bubbles. You can also mix it with adult bubble bath to produce a higher quantity of bubbles.
    Hint from experience: Don't use too much in a jaccuzi type bath...you'll end up needing a search party to find your lil one among all those bubbles.

However, being bathed by someone is really relaxing. While taking a bath itself is soothing and relaxing because you can lie in the warm tub closing your eyes and daydreaming or thinking of something, having someone help you with the washing, drying and rubbing the shampoo into your hair, or being silly and splashing (or getting splashed) or smiling when you're playing Moby Dick with your bath toys is even more fun and relaxing. It's like the icing on the cake

Peachy

I bathe my 'baby' every time we're together and he bathes me. It is an experience you can't replace. The bond we have is incredible.