Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wetting Pants->Incontinence?

Default Wetting Pants->Incontinence?

So due to lack of diapers I've been wetting myself for the past couple of years when I got the chance. After the last bout of wetting, I woke up to discover that I basically had the urge to pee every five minutes. This has been going on for a couple of days and although it seems to be lessening I'm still curious, is my pants wetting the cause?

LittleDrummerGirl

It's unlikely but minimally possible. How often is 'when I get a chance'?

I experience this if I've been wearing a diaper all day, and using it when ever the urge hits. It may just relax your bladder muscles, or it may be psychological, or both.

Often is, every few weeks once a day, sometimes a month or two in-between.

Could be a bladder infection.
    If it persists for a while I would suggest seeing a medical professional.

Not a bladder infection, the doc said it was constipation but getting rid of that lessened it, but didn't eliminate the problem. Maybe I've just relaxed my bladder so many times that its become used to being relaxed?

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I experience this if I've been wearing a diaper all day, and using it when ever the urge hits. It may just relax your bladder muscles, or it may be psychological, or both.
    I've hard similar, though not so much from wearing all day, but noticed before where I've felt like I've needed to go all the time after wearing/using for a bit. I think it was mostly paranoia from reading on here too much =p, but yeah it can be psychological (but would only go that route once everything else is ruled out).

Quote Originally Posted by CassieWolf View Post
    Not a bladder infection, the doc said it was constipation but getting rid of that lessened it, but didn't eliminate the problem. Maybe I've just relaxed my bladder so many times that its become used to being relaxed?
    I have heard about the constipation thing with kids, the poop in there presses on the bladder, and presto, wet pants.
    Last edited by Trevor; 25-Aug-2012 at 01:19. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Iteresting that constipation can cause bladder accidents.
    I experience the opposite. A full bladder can often trigger an urgent need to poo.
    Sometimes, quite humiliatingly, I'm not able to prevent it.

Lust

A diaper may help.