Thread: That Goodnites smell?

Default That Goodnites smell?

Am I the only one who thinks Goodnites have a really weird smell when you pee in them? It almost seems like diapers don't do a very good job of covering up the urine? I also almost get a rash immediately when I'm only wearing goodnites, and I don't have this problem with any other diaper. Can anyone explain this?

goodnites aren't exactly high-end diapers... lower-quality products can cause problems for some.
    if you're having trouble with rashes, try using powder/cream and make sure to keep clean down there.

It doesn't cover up the urine for a long time but the smell isn't weird when you pee in them to me

Perhaps you may have an allergy to the material, I suggest using hypoallergenic baby powder next time to see what happens. But I do know what you mean by the smell, it gets pretty bad after a while. :|

Their design is to protect the bed from occasional accidents rather than be a quality incontinence product. Since the latest trend has been to get them to be more like normal underwear with extra padding I think the newer designs are focusing on that rather than skin care.

Yes, they smell...

You can test it very easily.. Pick one. Fill it with water to the max and smell... There is a strange smell... Also after 4. Days to took me a while to get it out of my room :S

Call me strange, but i always smell mine after i wet them...i like it :-)
    .....except after a day lol!

Yea they smell weird to me too, even before they've been wet, actually. Just something about the material, I guess...

I actually quite like the smell of them wet or not. They're definitely not the traditional diaper smell though I will agree.