Thread: De-Lurking

Default De-Lurking

So it's being said that people would want to know something about me being here, even if I barely ever stop by. Well... so be it.

As you probably guessed by my Nickname, I belong to these strange animal-roleplaying people. And since critters are much cuter than people, I go as far as making animal costumes.

And since I am a curious being and among my fellow other animal-insanes there appearantly are quite some who have an interest in one or another part of abdl, I stick my nose in to consider myself educated.

Well, yeah, so much for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffycat View Post
    So it's being said that people would want to know something about me being here, even if I barely ever stop by. Well... so be it.

As you probably guessed by my Nickname, I belong to these strange animal-roleplaying people. And since critters are much cuter than people, I go as far as making animal costumes.

And since I am a curious being and among my fellow other animal-insanes there appearantly are quite some who have an interest in one or another part of abdl, I stick my nose in to consider myself educated.

Well, yeah, so much for now.
    Hallo en welkom aan ADISC. Any hobbies? One of my favorite hobbies is learning about history.

Hi and Welcome to adisc, I am UNKNOW. What are you hobbies besides the animal part of you.

Have fun and follow the rules.

(I am a bad speller )

Making your own animal costumes sounds pretty cool. You should read my short story "Werewolf" where all the members of a unique rave group get there animal costumes from an aging Native American woman. Then the real fun begins. An yes, writing is my hobby; that and music.

Hobbies ? Who has time for those, these days ^^

Computer games, for example, fall under that point.
    Or seeing movies.
    The only "hobby" I keep spending time on is working for community events.