Thread: Tena overnight pads?

Default Tena overnight pads?

So I recently contacted tena about samples and they sent me a coupon for a free package of either their "underwear" or their overnight pads. So for all of you pad wearers out there how does it work? Where would I put the pad and how would it stay there? Are they absorbent? Are they discrete? Help please!

I wore them everyday up until coming here to work in Afghanistan. The are pretty bulky and my wife can always tell that I am wearing one (sometimes I wear two at once). I wear mine in a pair of nylon panties. I am not sure if you are a male or female but if you are a male you will have to wear them with a pair of briefs. They have adhessive on the bottom of them and stick to your underwear like a maxi-pad does. As far as absorbency I have wet mine on occation and they definately do not hold a lot of pee pee. I hope this helps.

I used my coupon from tena for the breifs, they actually work really good. Much better then the depends breifs, they really swell a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by pilot1604 View Post
    I used my coupon from tena for the breifs, they actually work really good. Much better then the depends breifs, they really swell a lot!
    Are you from the US? Where do they sell them? Like what stores?

They do not sell Tena briefs in stores here in America. You can purchase them online at AB Universe and Bambino.