Thread: Sydney!

Default Sydney!

Hi everyone. I'm a small town ABDL in Canada just looking to make some new ABDL friends. I would love to meet some people around the Halifax/Cape Breton area in Nova Scotia. Or not! I just like making new friends in general

Quote Originally Posted by abkmp View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm a small town ABDL in Canada just looking to make some new ABDL friends. I would love to meet some people around the Halifax/Cape Breton area in Nova Scotia. Or not! I just like making new friends in general
    Well hey there abkmp!

There aren't many ABDLs (whom I'm aware of) around the Nova Scotia area, I'll let them come and say hi themselves.

I'm not very close to Cape Breton, but I do live in Nova Scotia :3

It's always fun to have more Nova Scotian's on here!

However, diapers aren't all that rules our lives around here! What are some of your other interests?

You can follow this guide for a general layout on an introduction!

As for me I am interested in Mathematics and Computer Science.

Everyone here is happy to make new friends! I hope to see you around the forums posting in discussions!

- Lobie

Hi! Great to meet you, Lobie. I'm trying to be more involved in the community without focusing so much talk on ABDL. Make real friends who just happen to share the ABDL side of ourselves without it being the focus of the friendship. Thanks for the advice Whereabouts in NS are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Hi! Great to meet you, Lobie. I'm trying to be more involved in the community without focusing so much talk on ABDL. Make real friends who just happen to share the ABDL side of ourselves without it being the focus of the friendship. Thanks for the advice Whereabouts in NS are you from, if you don't mind me asking?
    That's great!

It looks like you will have a lot of fun around here, there's a lot of discussions that go on, on many different topics.

Glad I could help!

medicNS

Fellow Nova Scotian here... Northern NS!

medicNS

Lobie I got your messsage but I cannot reply, it says I need to be an Established Contributor with 20 posts...I have over 20 but I still cannot send it! lol To answer your question.... Yes, you can! Im from the New Glasgow area. Is there many people from Nova Scotia on this website?

Whereabouts in Northern Nova Scotia, medicNS?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you need 20 posts, 7 days, and 0 negative karma or whatever they call it.

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Lobie I got your messsage but I cannot reply, it says I need to be an Established Contributor with 20 posts...I have over 20 but I still cannot send it! lol To answer your question.... Yes, you can! Im from the New Glasgow area. Is there many people from Nova Scotia on this website?
    No, there are not many around here.

Whereabouts in Northern Nova Scotia, medicNS?

- - - Updated - - -

I think you need 20 posts, 7 days, and 0 negative karma or whatever they call it.
    You are right... You can see the full list of ranks here.