Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Idea for rules for a diaper weekend

Exclamation Idea for rules for a diaper weekend

Bf and I are planning on having a diaper weekend. well he will i'm not going to wear. I would just like to ask people to give us some ideas. Bf is into the whole being forced and made to wear. anybody have any ideas.

How willing is he to go outside while diapered ? Perhaps diapering him, and then going places while he is diapered (while wearing clothes of course). Go to a park, go to the mall, go shopping, go to the movies. If he is wanting to make a special weekend out of diaper wearing, make it one that he will remember. Take him places.

No clothes in the house if at all possible, that puts emphasis on the diapered state

Yeah, if he likes being forced, try some things he's not entirely comfortable with, like public places. And yeah, just t-shirt and diaper when around the house.

I like to give by lil brother/boy friend public diaper checks and changes.

DMonster

If he'd be into it, make him wear a diaper to the movie theatre. It's dark and everybody will be focused on the movie, so it won't be too bad. Make him drink a lot.

I think the simple things are what make it the most fun. Just him knowing you're in control of his diapers is what's going to make the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by DMonster View Post
    If he'd be into it, make him wear a diaper to the movie theatre. It's dark and everybody will be focused on the movie, so it won't be too bad. Make him drink a lot.
    Yep, at least a 40 ouncer. If he's not soaked at the end, spank him when he gets home for dry diapers.
    Last edited by Trevor; 21-Aug-2012 at 02:46. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

medicNS

your BF is LUCKY to have you!

Just out of curiosity tho, why are you not wearing? I assume you tried at some point and maybe its not your thing?

I often make him wear in public under clothes and he's loves that. I have also punished before by making him wear a plug around the house which he also loves. And yes I have worn a diaper once for him one drunk night. Lol. It was fun but a little strange at the same time. It may be a whole before I am comfortable enough to wear one in public though. But maybe I will try wearing with him at the house again. That may spice things up a bit.
    Last edited by hesDLImNot; 21-Aug-2012 at 03:43.